Register Now
harleyqbx

What's the absolute worst game you've ever played?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, the good thing is that it's not a paid game right? There's one RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic that's a paid version of the game. I'm guessing it's not the one that you got? 

Nope, 'Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 is a free to download game at google play store, their are different versions of the game there, but the one I downloaded back then is 'Rollercoaster Tycoon Touch'. 

The worst would have to be Resident Evil Survivor 2 – Code: Veronica (PS2).

it's a fucking dreadful excuse for an arcade FPS.  Clunky, same objective every level and every single asset was just copied over from Resident Evil Code Veronica X.  The first Resident Evil Survivor was a piece of crap but even it had more effort put into it than this, with (shitty) voice acting and some exclusive assets.  The abomination doesn't even have that going for it.  This is a lazy and pathetic as you can conceive.

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, 'Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 is a free to download game at google play store, their are different versions of the game there, but the one I downloaded back then is 'Rollercoaster Tycoon Touch'. 

If it's a free to play game, even though it's a mess, you didn't really lose much apart from your data used in downloading it which would be around 500MB if I'm not mistaken. None of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games I saw was up to 1GB. 

On 8/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, Justin11 said:

Correct, it comes with glitch via mobile, I just have to give up on the game on time, because nothing was Inspiring me in the game. The game lags on my phone, and it couldn't move smoothly as I wanted. 

What kind of phone do you have? Is it possible your phone can't play the game or it's not supported on your phone. I know my phone won't play most games probably. Some won't work great on different os types as well. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Over my three decades of gaming I've played MANY terrible games so to choose one is pretty difficult. But I can list a few off the top of my head:

• Marvel's Avengers
  • Superman 64
  • Aquaman: Battle For Aquarius
  • The Guy Game
  • Shaq Fu

IGN review of Aquaman: Battle For Aquarius gave it 3 star rating. It goes a long way in showing how shitty the game was. I never like it one bit too. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Over my three decades of gaming I've played MANY terrible games so to choose one is pretty difficult. But I can list a few off the top of my head:

• Marvel's Avengers
  • Superman 64
  • Aquaman: Battle For Aquarius
  • The Guy Game
  • Shaq Fu

I don't know if Marvel's Avengers deserves to be on this list. I mean, yeah it's not a good game, but from what I heard, it's a pretty competent game, just pulled down because of microtransactions and having to do the same stuff over and over. I think if it had more time in development, and they actually supported the game proper, I think it would have been much better. But I don't think it's nearly as bad as Superman 64, Aquaman, and Shaq Fu. Mainly because those games were broken messes that controlled like hot garbage. 

Idk, I shouldn't judge, because it is a bad game, just saying there's a lot more worse out there. 

I was thinking you guys and gals were maybe being unfair to older games because of their older tech. Then I saw the Veronica video and changed my mind. That game looks like it's a ps1 game.Duck hunt had better weapon handling. None of the guns  even have a reticle! It was so bad I couldn't help but watch the whole 28 minute video.The actual game is longer than 30 minutes though right? Just hilariously awful.

My worst game I've played is from Atari called you are empty. I got it for PC when gamestop had pc games on disc.My PC exceeded the requirements but it would crash often during the first screen before the game even started. I was able to play it a bit and it was sorta cool but the game would just crash almost all the time.It was so bad I didn't even bother bringing it back to gamestop. I bought it for under 10 bux.I still have the disc and box for it and it's so bad I had to keep it. I think I've seen more doors in that 26 minute video of Veronica than I have in over 40 years of gaming. Just awful.

Edited by Lamarr the strelok

48 minutes ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

I was thinking you guys and gals were maybe being unfair to older games because of their older tech. Then I saw the Veronica video and changed my mind. That game looks like it's a ps1 game.Duck hunt had better weapon handling. None of the guns  even have a reticle! It was so bad I couldn't help but watch the whole 28 minute video.The actual game is longer than 30 minutes though right? Just hilariously awful.

Nope, that's the entire arcade mode (campaign)!

This was obviously an experienced player who knew where to go so a first time player would probably be about 45 minutes to an hour. Also there's a secondary survival horde mode that puts you in a gauntlet against waves of enemies but that is still inexcusable.

There's one game that I played on my Playstation 1 way back. I can't even remember the name of the game now but it's all these ninja killer games. It got to a point where there isn't a way forward or backward in the mission. At one point, I felt that the game was broken because there was nothing I didn't do to progress past that hallway but all to no avail. I quitted the game at that point. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't know if Marvel's Avengers deserves to be on this list. I mean, yeah it's not a good game, but from what I heard, it's a pretty competent game, just pulled down because of microtransactions and having to do the same stuff over and over. I think if it had more time in development, and they actually supported the game proper, I think it would have been much better. But I don't think it's nearly as bad as Superman 64, Aquaman, and Shaq Fu. Mainly because those games were broken messes that controlled like hot garbage. 

Idk, I shouldn't judge, because it is a bad game, just saying there's a lot more worse out there. 

It's still pretty bad but you're probably right, it's just that off the top of my head that was the most recent game that I played besides Fast and the Furious Crossroads that was actually pretty bad.

On 8/30/2022 at 8:34 PM, Crazycrab said:

Nope, that's the entire arcade mode (campaign)!

This was obviously an experienced player who knew where to go so a first time player would probably be about 45 minutes to an hour. Also there's a secondary survival horde mode that puts you in a gauntlet against waves of enemies but that is still inexcusable.

It's probably just a case of an arcade game moving to consoles being a bad idea. If they don't change anything, then of course it's going to be short. Arcade games to my knowledge are usually made tough so you have to keep spending quarters. So my guess is that the game is a lot shorter than a traditional game, because it wasn't meant to be played on console where you can constantly re-play it. 

Is it a port of an actual arcade game? Because if so, it would make sense as to why it's shorter.