Register Now
harleyqbx

What's the absolute worst game you've ever played?

On 9/2/2022 at 1:44 AM, Akun said:

I tried to get into them, but I always ended up getting bored after taking care of the Sims' career and family for a few hours. The mundane routine of their mundane lives just didn't really grab me. lol

It's a shame though, because I tried more than a few times to have fun with the games, including Sims 2-4, but all my effort just ended up with boredom.

I used to love Sims initially but it really became exhausting after a couple of weeks. It really is like having a second life and I got extremely bored of it as well.

On 9/5/2022 at 11:02 PM, killamch89 said:

I used to love Sims initially but it really became exhausting after a couple of weeks. It really is like having a second life and I got extremely bored of it as well.

The longer you play it, the more you get to lose interest quickly. It's why I don't even play it for too long and I don't come back to it in a haste. I tiptoe to other games for a while before coming back to it. 

Are you more likely to be tougher on a game if it's buggy/broken or boring? Obviously, if a game so broken that it's fully unplayable, you can't know if it's boring or not. If the game is deeply boring, but otherwise competently made, that's still a waste of your time. There's definitely a range where a game can have broken features and elements, but still be playable and maybe even fun. So, within that range, what's the worse crime? Boring or broken?

3 hours ago, harleyqbx said:

Are you more likely to be tougher on a game if it's buggy/broken or boring? Obviously, if a game so broken that it's fully unplayable, you can't know if it's boring or not. If the game is deeply boring, but otherwise competently made, that's still a waste of your time. There's definitely a range where a game can have broken features and elements, but still be playable and maybe even fun. So, within that range, what's the worse crime? Boring or broken?

Well, you can't know if it's boring without playing it and on the other hand, you can't play it if it's broken!! So, the first phase that needs to check out would be for the game to be playable, otherwise it's in dead waters. 

8 hours ago, RedRainStudio said:

For me its The Sniper 2 on the Playstation 2, it gives me a headache to play this.

The storyline of sniper 2 was basic and they had this ultimately boring voice telling the story from the background , it was really trashy I must say.

On 11/3/2022 at 6:57 PM, Syntax said:

No Mans Sky when it first came out, same with Fallout 76 when it first came out. 10/10 trash games until they had huge updates (and Fallout 76 is still poor in my eyes).

Glad they made an update for no man's sky if they had left it the way it was originally released then no man's sky would have been a huge miss.