Register Now
Kane99

Think they should make a Rick & Morty game?

I know there are some mobile Rick and Morty games, but I mean a full on game for consoles and PC. Maybe an adventure game with first person shooting. I think you could make an open world game, maybe include other planets you can travel to. I see they did a VR game in the Rick and Morty world. But I don't count that as it wasn't accessible to most people. I mean, not having a VR headset or psvr. 

I'm honestly surprised that they haven't made a traditional game yet. Just called Rick & Morty. 

I have seen the Rick and Morty mobile games a few times. They are just a bit average the way I see it. If they were to develop a full console game for it, I'm sure it's going to be a lot better. With bigger world and more side quests, it's going to offer more serious gameplay. 

On 8/30/2022 at 4:24 PM, killamch89 said:

A Rick and Morty game would definitely be interesting - as to what genre it would best fit in is beyond me though.

The Rick and Morty movie was quite interesting, so the game is going to be super. I can't wait to see what they would cook up in the game. 

On 9/1/2022 at 6:11 PM, kingpotato said:

That would be a nice idea for an mmo, like everyone gets to be a different version of rick which you can costume and upgrade to your own playstyle and you can explore with your morty. It will be cool if it had some portal gameplay elements

Like some kind of multiverse scenario - wouldn't be a bad idea at all. It's something very possible in Rick and Morty with all the experiments they do every episode.

On 8/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, Empire said:

Yeah I would really love to play a full scale Rick and Morty game. I think it can work for a variety of different genres like puzzle, rpg, action adventure, fighting...

I would definitely prefer to have it made in an adventure, RPG and fighting. I'm not going to fancy it more being as a puzzle game. 

On 8/29/2022 at 2:37 AM, Withywarlock said:

I'm not overly familiar with Rick & Morty but from what little I've seen it could well work. Hell, there's even a D&D module, so if it can translate to the tabletop well enough I reckon it can come to consoles and PC no problem. Like you, I'm shocked it hasn't happened yet. Any theories as to why not?

Rick and Morty is huge. They already have some mobile games, and the creator of the series has two game out already. So it's not far from reality. Some of the characters have appeared in Fortnite and other games too.

I can see them having board games and other types of games out there. There are also card games for Rick and Morty that are kinda popular. Like the Total Rickall card game, where it's kinda like a deduction game, similar to Among Us where you have to find who are the parasites and who are real. I've been meaning to pick it up one of these days, but been putting it off. 

But yeah, there's so much they can do with the Rick and Morty series. 

8 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Rick and Morty is huge. They already have some mobile games, and the creator of the series has two game out already. So it's not far from reality. Some of the characters have appeared in Fortnite and other games too.

I can see them having board games and other types of games out there. There are also card games for Rick and Morty that are kinda popular. Like the Total Rickall card game, where it's kinda like a deduction game, similar to Among Us where you have to find who are the parasites and who are real. I've been meaning to pick it up one of these days, but been putting it off. 

lol, virtually "endless" potential if you ask me. 🤣
after all, we're dealing with the endless ,multiverse here. 😁 seeing that it's rick and morty.

also since adventure time has had a few good games too, rick and morty has the potential too.

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It was actually a very good strategy to have some their characters spin off to Fortnite. It's a way to boost the game's popularity in a positive way. The plan and strategy seems okay and I would love to see them have a major breakthrough and huge impact in the industry. 

I haven't been Rick and Morty fan up until recently when I started watching it with my friends and Kinda like the idea of having a Rick and Morty video games.

The animation is very diverse and contains several adventures that could be designed into the video game.