Register Now
Techno

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

1 minute ago, Gonassis said:

I'll hug you...JK. although to be honest, I don't get the context at all. 😅

mind enlightening me a bit?

Alright so there's this TV show that's coming out and I found out the release date before everyone else. 

Thanks for sharing this one, Techno. This'll be something else for my partner and I to collectively cack our khakis to, hopefully with laughter rather than terror.

12 minutes ago, Gonassis said:

I'll hug you...JK. although to be honest, I don't get the context at all. 😅

mind enlightening me a bit?

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared is a comedy horror series on YouTube. It's meant to be like children's television shows with puppets, but it's juxtaposed by the horror elements such as disturbing imagery, discordant music and creepy writing.

While I do appreciate you asking for context, I recommend you use Google first to find things out and then make a post. This isn't a telling off, just advice for all users so we don't clog up the pages. ^^

Edited by Withywarlock

1 minute ago, Withywarlock said:

Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared is a comedy horror series on YouTube. It's meant to be like children's television shows with puppets, but it's juxtaposed by the horror elements such as disturbing imagery, discordant music and creepy writing.

While I do appreciate you asking for context, I recommend you use Google first to find things out and then make a post. This isn't a telling off, just advice for all users so we don't clog up the pages. ^^

Reminds me of Happy Tree Friends... google at your own risk, lol.

16 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

Thanks for sharing this one, Techno. This'll be something else for my partner and I to collectively cack our khakis to, hopefully with laughter rather than terror.

oh, thanks for the reminder @Withywarlock, I'll keep that in mind... I usually google stuff 99% of the time, but I sort of wanted a personal context this time... hehe. 😅

also, looks like this kind of thing would float my boat, I'll check it out... 😉

13 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Reminds me of Happy Tree Friends... google at your own risk, lol.

LOL, happy tree friends, a part of my younger years. 🤣🤩 my favorite character is the moose and the PTSD SGT. somehow.... 😅

Reminds me somewhat of "Dumb ways to die" too now that you mentioned it.

Google it for more context and/or if you want to play the games based on the viral original video. 😋

Edited by Gonassis
context

On 8/29/2022 at 8:39 PM, Gonassis said:

oh, thanks for the reminder @Withywarlock, I'll keep that in mind... I usually google stuff 99% of the time, but I sort of wanted a personal context this time... hehe. 😅

also, looks like this kind of thing would float my boat, I'll check it out... 😉

LOL, happy tree friends, a part of my younger years. 🤣🤩 my favorite character is the moose and the PTSD SGT. somehow.... 😅

Reminds me somewhat of "Dumb ways to die" too now that you mentioned it.

Google it for more context and/or if you want to play the games based on the viral original video. 😋

This dumb ways to die show is hilarious , I think I would check YouTube for more videos.