Register Now
melanie_marie27

Which is better? Everybody Loves Raymond or Friends?

My vote goes to Friends. Phoebe and Ross are the two that crack me up the most. I find it interesting how many of the roommates hooked up from time to time, yet nothing ever went on between Rachel and Chandler. In fact, they hardly had any main storylines together, except for the unforgettable cheesecake 🍰 episode.

Everybody Loves Raymond is good too, but it's more my mom's show. It's always on. She likes the tall guy, Ray's brother.

Which of the two shows do you like better?

Never seen Everybody Loves Raymond, so I'd go with Friends. That show didn't age well at all, but I still found most of its clips funny, especially the ones with Chandler. Chandler basically carried the show for me. lol Could he BE any more important?

On 9/14/2022 at 11:20 PM, Akun said:

Never seen Everybody Loves Raymond, so I'd go with Friends. That show didn't age well at all, but I still found most of its clips funny, especially the ones with Chandler. Chandler basically carried the show for me. lol Could he BE any more important?

Chandler, Joe And Ross were the most hilarious members of the show. Anytime those three were together, you just knew something stupidly hilarious was bound to happen.

On 11/21/2022 at 9:50 PM, Jerlene said:

Friends, hands down. I like Everybody Loves Raymond but I can't binge it like I can binge Friends.

Same - I could sit and watch Friends over and over and never grow tired of it. Everybody Loves Raymond can's capture my attention for that long.

I have watched both of these TV shows quite a lot and I would have to admit that this is a tough choice for me as they are both great TV shows and both have their uniqueness as well which makes them both so good. I think if I had to choose between one or the other I would definitely have to go with Everybody Loves Raymond. As much as I do enjoy Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond stands out a little more for me! 

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

I have watched both of these TV shows quite a lot and I would have to admit that this is a tough choice for me as they are both great TV shows and both have their uniqueness as well which makes them both so good. I think if I had to choose between one or the other I would definitely have to go with Everybody Loves Raymond. As much as I do enjoy Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond stands out a little more for me! 

I can get where you're coming from in terms of the family dynamics in Everybody Loves Raymond. I just happened to start re-watching a few episodes last month and I do remember a lot more about it now.

On 2/15/2023 at 10:43 PM, killamch89 said:

I can get where you're coming from in terms of the family dynamics in Everybody Loves Raymond. I just happened to start re-watching a few episodes last month and I do remember a lot more about it now.

I haven't watched it for a while to be honest but it was always one of those TV shows that stuck in my mind because of how unique it was. I guess in a sense both Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond both have their unique differences and that is what makes them both so good, it just really depends which one you prefer personally. 

On 2/16/2023 at 7:06 PM, Shortie said:

I haven't watched it for a while to be honest but it was always one of those TV shows that stuck in my mind because of how unique it was. I guess in a sense both Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond both have their unique differences and that is what makes them both so good, it just really depends which one you prefer personally. 

Yeah Friends was more a bunch of friends living together and how the dynamics of their relationships changed throughout the series while Raymond is more of a traditional family sitcom.

They're both hilarious, but Friends has more depth to it I think being a larger group of people with more interesting story lines. I used to watch both of them frequently when I was younger. They're both classics and funny in their own ways, but Friends just has that magic sparkle that's hard to let go of.