Register Now
StaceyPowers

What has made you cry hardest in a video game?

Looking through my Mass Effect posts on VGR, I was ultimately led to the reminder of one particular scene that made me cry hard in Mass Effect 2: David in the Overlord DLC. Oh lord.

This scene was just disturbing, devastating, and just so infuriating. I feel like everyone wanted a Renegade option of just shooting Gavin so hard. lol That music really, really didn't help.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:10 PM, killamch89 said:

Crying? not really but absolutely moved me was the Spec Ops White Phosphorus scene - especially in one of the clips a parent and child charred remains of a body hugging each other.

Yeah, it was a very horrible scene in the game. The more shocking part in the game was in the end, you find out that all the killings and everything was all for nothing because you get to find out that Colonel John Conrad have been dead since. 

On 9/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, Akun said:

Looking through my Mass Effect posts on VGR, I was ultimately led to the reminder of one particular scene that made me cry hard in Mass Effect 2: David in the Overlord DLC. Oh lord.

This scene was just disturbing, devastating, and just so infuriating. I feel like everyone wanted a Renegade option of just shooting Gavin so hard. lol That music really, really didn't help.

This was a really emotional scene I was a bit heartbroken by the cruelty of man displayed in the game.

He deserved to be shot or tortured for doing that to his own brother.