Register Now
Techno

The queen is dead

Just got told about this from my better half. Honestly, I won't shed a tear. I have little love for the royals, frankly the most significant thing Queen Elisabeth II did for Scotland happened about half an hour ago. Not that I'm happy or anything, any death is tragic and my respect and condolences, but I find it difficult to feel sorry for a woman who lived a life of obscene opulence and luxury up to age the age of 96. The only tragic thing about this is that this idiot is now king.

image_2022-09-08_191021109.thumb.png.55ca417ec2ed9e71611a046343a8dde6.png

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Just got told about this from my better half. Honestly, I won't shed a tear. I have little love for the royals, frankly the most significant thing Queen Elisabeth II did for Scotland happened about half an hour ago. Not that I'm happy or anything, any death is tragic and my respect and condolences, but I find it difficult to feel sorry for a woman who lived a life of obscene opulence and luxury up to age the age of 96. The only tragic thing about this is that this idiot is now king.

image_2022-09-08_191021109.thumb.png.55ca417ec2ed9e71611a046343a8dde6.png

Huh, well, I guess I don't have much of a strong opinion on the monarchs of the U.K., may she rest in peace though.

I'd say I'm neutral at best. 😁 but.... this is a funny picture though. 🤡🤣

It's sad though, no matter the age at which 'Queen Elizabeth gave up on life, I felt so sorry about her demise. With the information I got from various sources online, she was a good queen during her reign as a queen of U.K. I just pray another queen emerge and continue on that good leadership. 

There were rumors here in the states that the queen had tried to convince Charles to abdicate so that William could take up the throne. I have no idea if there's any truth to that, but it would be interesting to see happen. Also in the rumors, Camilla was pissed at the thought. Shes a power hungry social climber, no different than Meghan Markle. If Charles makes her queen, I see the entire UK in a hell of a lot of trouble. Elizabeth never made Philip king, so Charles should by all logic, have the right to decide if he wants to make Camilla queen.

There are tons of rumors about the royal family here. If Kate had had as many children as was reported, she and William would have about 30 kids, a lot of which would be twins and triplets.

Americans are well known idiots, and these rumors just prove that.

Honestly - I don't have much to say. However, I don't get why it's such a big deal when the Royal Family hardly did anything for the Brits especially the lower class. Why is it that when anyone asks what has the Royal Family done for their citizens, it's always something half-assed and vague.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly - I don't have much to say. However, I don't get why it's such a big deal when the Royal Family hardly did anything for the Brits especially the lower class. Why is it that when anyone asks what has the Royal Family done for their citizens, it's always something half-assed and vague.

I think it's typically that way with every political leader, or politician in general. Some can point out a couple things, while the majority either can't or won't.

Well, she lived long enough and it's something that shouldn't make anyone sad. Over here, we celebrate her life well spent and not crying about it. It's when one dies so young and full of life that it becomes a heartbroken experience for the family. 

On 9/14/2022 at 10:06 AM, The Blackangel said:

I think it's typically that way with every political leader, or politician in general. Some can point out a couple things, while the majority either can't or won't.

And then try to take credit for other people's work and ideas.

On 9/19/2022 at 3:02 PM, Heatman said:

Well, she lived long enough and it's something that shouldn't make anyone sad. Over here, we celebrate her life well spent and not crying about it. It's when one dies so young and full of life that it becomes a heartbroken experience for the family. 

Coming from a country that the English enslaved until the 1800s and gained our full independence in 1962, most of us don't really care all that much. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Coming from a country that the English enslaved until the 1800s and gained our full independence in 1962, most of us don't really care all that much. 

You can imagine how most African countries feel about that. We were milked and sucked dry. Do I need to talk about the involvement in African slavery? Mhen, it's horrible!! 

FB_IMG_1663185771267.jpg.ed2efd5899292997076bf54fc2b3acef.jpg

I wouldn't think 'Queen Elizabeth II reign dated back when Africa was undergoing slavery. Even if she died at the age of 96, dead in no cost shouldn't be celebrated. God created us to leave forever if not for the sins of our first parents. Queen deserved to be mourned for, her people loved her that's why they paid her maximum respect.