Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Sneak Energy - the drink every gamer needs before a marathon

An eye catcher for me with this product is its Zero Sugar content. I have been trying to cut down on my sugar level and I'm taking it very seriously.

It's nice to have an energy drink that gives that quality. I usually go for Power Horse but with this new SNEAK, it's worth trying out. 

Lots of energy drinks here in my geography claiming to be sugar free. I don't need more of the sugars in my system at the moment, even if I'm a sports addict. With what I've seen in sneak - energy drink, I am seeing something different from the company's energy drinks. I just hope it will act accordingly to it's features, being an energy drink with zero sugar. 

On 9/9/2022 at 11:41 PM, Alyxx said:

Just placed an order. I've been looking for an energy drink that gives me a boost and is relatively healthy (little to no sugar and additives) and SNEAK seems to hit the mark. The variety of flowers is also quite impressive.

I have also placed an order for it too. I can't wait to have a taste of it and have it compared to how Power Horse tastes like. If it's better, then I would be making it my number energy drink. 

Sneak is a decent enough product, but I personally wasn't impressed by it. The stuff was extremely bland, and I had to use a triple amount of the flavoring just to be able to taste anything. I suppose others would really like or even love it. But I say don't get your hopes up. You can find many other products of this nature, but I would personally rather stick with Gatorade as opposed to Sneak. The bottle leaks and I had to clean up quite a bit of it when I tried to use it.

All in all, I don't particularly support it. Others may, but it's just simply not for me.

Edited by The Blackangel

6 minutes ago, Techno said:

Had a look around the site, what would be the best pack for a ADHD person?

I would first of all ask how your ADHD is affected - if at all - by caffiene consumption. As someone who also has ADD, SNEAK does help me with focus more than tea or coffee but it has limited efficiency and the packaging recommends against consuming more than 2 servings per day. My days of bouncing off the walls from caffiene consumption are over but that's because I used to live off Coca-Cola for over a decade.

If you feel it's safe to consume though, I'd recommend the cheapest options: there's a random one and there's one where you can choose a number of flavours, and get a shaker.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:15 AM, Withywarlock said:

Not that I can tell, it only smells like it in the packet. Thankfully it doesn't taste like raw sewage, again it only smells like it when added to water. It's just a very sour flavour.

Do you think the sewage smell affects the taste in a negative way? Or do you just manage to ignore the smell once you are drinking it?

On 9/9/2022 at 12:10 PM, Shagger said:

I kind of touched on this in my review, but I wouldn't recommend Sneak as an aid to dieting nor exercise as I think the crash factor is a bit high. I will say I think one can drink Sneak as part of a healthy diet and exercise regime, but in the end it is just an energy drink. It's marketed to people sitting on thier ass playing video games for a reason.

If you drink it slowly, does it help to avoid the crash?

On 9/9/2022 at 10:48 PM, Withywarlock said:

Not really, but some flavours do have a chalky after-feeling, which then requires you drink more to wash it away.  

Which flavors gave you that chalky after-feeling? Which ones had a smoother after-feeling?

On 9/12/2022 at 9:37 AM, killamch89 said:

I like the branding and it seems quite affordable (the starter bundle that is) - I wouldn't mind trying it out. That Bunny Logo looks pretty awesome - my only real gripe is that when they named it sneak, I was thinking more along the lines of a cat for the logo.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. 

36 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Do you think the sewage smell affects the taste in a negative way? Or do you just manage to ignore the smell once you are drinking it?

I managed to ignore it, but still it does nothing for first impressions.

37 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Which flavors gave you that chalky after-feeling? Which ones had a smoother after-feeling?

All of them, I can only guess it's the recipe and the process used to create the powder rather than any particular flavour. I don't get it so much now but they still leave me wanting more water afterwards.

On 9/12/2022 at 6:37 PM, killamch89 said:

- my only real gripe is that when they named it sneak, I was thinking more along the lines of a cat for the logo.

I kinda understand the point where you're coming from. It's because with the name sneak, a bunny isn't a perfect animal that's good at that skill. A cat is an expert when it comes to sneaking up on you or anything 😂

After reading trough @Shagger and @Withywarlock detailed reviews. This made me kinda curious how good sneak would work and taste, based on their reviews and since Sneak has a european store i'm going to order a starter pack, taster pack and probably a metal shaker so i can get the free shipping. Got a couple of long hikes planned during autumn so it would be good to see if Sneak gives me a energy boost after 10-15 miles of hiking. If in any case i woulden't like sneak i can always use the shaker as a water bottle. I know Sneak is meant for gaming but i work at night so i probably can only test it for gaming when i'm a day off but if it helps me getting more concentrated during gaming especially since i can't really game hours on end anymore that would be a win win as my gaming backlog is huge. 

Edited by Yaramaki

18 hours ago, DC said:

@Yaramaki Do you think you might try Sneak while working to see if it helps you have energy and focus for work?

Ask me this after new year when i'm starting my new job and the answer would be yes, since i have to work abroad every once in a while and mostlikely be on the road all the time, i'd say before a long drive Sneak may work miracles, not only that but it also would not take up much space in my luggage if i'm going to have stay in a hotel somewhere which is bound to happen at times. 

Sneak Energy drink, without sugar, is the best energy drink out there. I still prefer the powdered form as I can be able to buy more of it and store. It can sustain you for more than 40 minutes when you are playing one of your favorite games or doing an activity that requires more energy. I truly recommend it.