Register Now
Kane99

Best crime video games that aren’t GTA

On 9/19/2022 at 4:35 PM, killamch89 said:

Mafia 3 has its kinks but it is actually a decent game - at least in my opinion. Not as good as the original Mafia game but above average.

I'll have to play it. My brother played it and mentioned it wasn't that good, but maybe it's time I checked it out myself. 

I hope the new Mafia game turns out to be good. I got the original Mafia on PC for free a while back, was going to replay it, but idk if I can get into the old controls lol. 

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

Saints Row, is another good choice if you like the freestyle aspect (not the new one, but the older ones).

I used to play a lot of the original Saints Row games, especially the first game. I remember when I played it on the 360 for the first time, thinking it was such a good looking game at the time lol. But looking back it hasn't aged well graphically. But that's not the point. 

Anyway, I may revisit the first 4 games and see if they're worth my time again. I don't want to check out the new game anytime soon. 

20 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Mafia 2, despite having a TON of cut content, is legitimately one of the best games I've ever played.

It's a good game, but I think it's really underwhelming. Maybe it's that cut content you speak of, because I really felt like there was going to be a bigger world in Mafia 2, but that's not what we got. I still need to play Mafia 3, but have been putting it off forever now.