Register Now
NightmareFarm

What concepts do you want implemented in a future video game?

5 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Pretty much, a long hard day at work don't leave me much energy for enjoyment.

What you've said, your work is stressing you, you wouldn't have that much time for video game pleasures. I believe you do have off from your job, you can use some of your spare time to play your favourite games. I am also engaged, but I don't let me job to take all my time for recreation and gaming. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you've said, your work is stressing you, you wouldn't have that much time for video game pleasures. I believe you do have off from your job, you can use some of your spare time to play your favourite games. I am also engaged, but I don't let me job to take all my time for recreation and gaming. 

Whenever I get the new Zelda BotW 2 game, I plan on taking a full week off from work to play it.

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Get the game on time, so you can take that deserving week off to play your favourite. 

I'll wait for any future delays on it lol, which is another concept I wish games took, sticking to late announcements, so there are no delays.

On 10/9/2022 at 8:48 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I'll wait for any future delays on it lol, which is another concept I wish games took, sticking to late announcements, so there are no delays.

Hilarious comment, their is no problem, provided you'll get your game, I think the waiting wouldn't matter. I love checking on my favourite games months after their official release, so I wouldn't struggle with their purchase. Early ordering can take time and cost more, since the game is recently recently. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hilarious comment, their is no problem, provided you'll get your game, I think the waiting wouldn't matter. I love checking on my favourite games months after their official release, so I wouldn't struggle with their purchase. Early ordering can take time and cost more, since the game is recently recently. 

It does cause headaches for retail employees if there is a massive delay in a game, plus the bad look it gives companies if they promise a date and have to extend that date, Square Enix holds the prize so far for that fail. And there are lots of people who take off of work to enjoy a new game.

I wish more games included fast-forward/rewind. I know there are a good amount of games with time mechanics like that, but I kinda wish more games included the rewind option, even big triple A titles. I just like the idea or rewinding back to fix an issue or mistake I made. I doubt most games would add a rewind button, but I think it'd be cool to have as a cheat device or something. Kinda like how the Switch allows you to rewind retro games. I'd be all for that with modern games as well, if done right of course. 

On 10/11/2022 at 6:56 PM, Kane99 said:

I wish more games included fast-forward/rewind. I know there are a good amount of games with time mechanics like that, but I kinda wish more games included the rewind option, even big triple A titles. I just like the idea or rewinding back to fix an issue or mistake I made. I doubt most games would add a rewind button, but I think it'd be cool to have as a cheat device or something. Kinda like how the Switch allows you to rewind retro games. I'd be all for that with modern games as well, if done right of course. 

I can't really recall if I have seen games where you can rewind to a particular part of the game and replay it but that would be a really fun addition if it is implemented in video games.