Register Now
StaceyPowers

What developers and publishers offer the best and worst customer support?

Manjuu, Azur Lane developer, is pretty good so far. Never put predatory tactics, many strong in-game units can be obtain by simply playing, gacha rates is very good (7% for SSR and 1.2% for UR), always updating QoL when needed, always listening to players feedback, and the most important thing.....keep the censorship to only CN server.

Their only downside is their game rarely give free gems/premium currency. But hey, they need to make money somehow so that's forgivable.

I haven't had to call too many support teams for video game companies. I called Sony years ago due to one of my memory cards being erased by their demos. I've also contacted Xbox support before. Xbox was fine, PlayStation was fine. I mostly otherwise email support. 

Call of duty isn't great with their support I feel. I've reached out to their online support, but I don't remember if they helped much. 

On 9/15/2022 at 8:27 AM, Heatman said:

BEST:

• Sony 
  • Nintendo 
  • Xbox 
  • Rovio
  • Nexon
  • Riot Games 

WORST 

• EA
  • Ubisoft 
  • Activision Blizzard 

Nexon is a good shout ot be fair as I've played many of their MMOs over the years and they've always had a very responsive customer support team.

I would have to say from experience of having to deal with developers and publishers I have had my fair share of great experiences and my fair share of absolutely terrible service as well. From my experience the best ones I have had dealings with who helped me out and bent over backwards to ensure my issues were resolved were Epic Games, Xbox and Nintendo. EA and Activision are two that I will always avoid having to contact unless I really have no other choice but to do so due to past experiences of getting in touch with them and never having my issues resolved at all.