Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you ever make spreadsheets, floor plans, drawings, charts, etc. while gaming?

For Skyrim, I do have a Spreadsheet for mods because of the way I want to play that character, what abilities they should have/will gain/ the roles they'll take on. The sheer amount of mods out for Skyrim is so much that this would be time consuming if I had to keep looking up various mods every playthrough.

Not really, Only time that I makes notes and get charts and information when I'm flying, that'salmost ever day in MSFS. I makes notes and information regarding everything that I need to write down so that it makes ot easy when I need to talk to ATC and read it back with the information that they give me to the notes that I have. 

I think I've only ever done it in Stardew Valley, when I had to plan out the layout for my farm. That game utilizes min/max strategies in its gameplay quite significantly.

Sometimes I do open up my notepad app on my PC to write down codes puzzle games want me to remember though, but that's about it.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:17 PM, Akun said:

I think I've only ever done it in Stardew Valley, when I had to plan out the layout for my farm. That game utilizes min/max strategies in its gameplay quite significantly.

Sometimes I do open up my notepad app on my PC to write down codes puzzle games want me to remember though, but that's about it.

For Skyrim and Fallout 4, I have an Excel sheet for mods because there are so many available for both games that it'd take me weeks just having to search for mods which fits a role I want in a playthrough.

I remember doing something like this when playing FFXII TZA when trying to decide what classes to assign to character. For those unfamilar with the system, here's a video I think should help you out.

You see, it matters because certain bonus attributes and abilities can be accessed on these boards depending on whare you "purchase" the quickenings (Basically super abilities) and summons as well as it the boards sometimes sharing common licences that get redeemed on both of the licence boards you have chosen for a single character. This means by carefully choosing whare on you licence boards to purchase quickenings and summons and matching certain licence boards together with one character you can access parts on the licence boards you would otherwise not be able to access. If this sounds complicated, well, it's because it is and to really get the best out of this system takes serious research.