Register Now
melanie_marie27

Movie Theater Snacks: Popcorn and...which candy?

I get popcorn with lots of butter and then as for the candy, it's always between these three:

Milk Duds 

Raisinettes

Sno-Caps! ❄️🍫

Probably the third ^^ gets first place. Milk Duds are tough on the teeth and I've had friends who've lost fillings with those bad boys. 😂

What about you?

Favorite movie theater snacks? 🍿

Edited by melanie_marie27

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can't go to the movies without pop corn 😂. It's the number movie snack as far as I'm concerned. I also enjoy having Nachos and pizza once in a while. 

YES so good. Gotta have that popcorn.

We had this AMC theater in Detroit that had popcorn with a side of nacho cheese sauce. So we'd dip the popcorn right in the cheese, piece by piece (your post reminded me of that.)

Any candy you would choose?

7 hours ago, melanie_marie27 said:

YES so good. Gotta have that popcorn.

We had this AMC theater in Detroit that had popcorn with a side of nacho cheese sauce. So we'd dip the popcorn right in the cheese, piece by piece (your post reminded me of that.)

Any candy you would choose?

As for my choice of candy, I wasn't that much of a candy person till my babe happened. She got my into eating Milk Duds and my God, I got so addicted to it. If a candy is coming in with my for a movie, it's definitely going to Milk Duds! 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

As for my choice of candy, I wasn't that much of a candy person till my babe happened. She got my into eating Milk Duds and my God, I got so addicted to it. If a candy is coming in with my for a movie, it's definitely going to Milk Duds! 

My niece and nephew got some Milk Duds while we were shopping and before we knew it, we finished the entire box before we even got to checkout. We also all felt kinda nauseous. 😝😂

I think we ate them too fast.

And yes we still paid for them... Scanned the empty box. 😇😜

I tend to stay away from popcorn because I don't like the skin of the nut within the popcorn (I don't know what it's called). It makes me cough and just feels unpleasant.

I would usually just buy a hotdog bun or spicy potato chips for movie theater snacks, maybe some M&M's to spice things up.