Register Now
Techno

Horror Movies

On 2/18/2023 at 4:04 PM, Shortie said:

I have watched horror movies in the past but in all honesty, they are not something that I watch regularly as I tend to get too scared by them. I have watched ones like Saw, Stephen Kings IT, Exorcist, and Carrie that I can remember off the top of my head.

I do feel though that horror movies are not what they used to be years ago, they seem a lot more toned down now. 

Definitely - older horror movies were very raw with some of their kills. Now, the movies aren't scary at all and the kills look so tame.

Horror films are my favorite genre of movies. A few of my favorites are Pet Sematary (1989), Hereditary, Mid Sommar, Smile, The Boogeyman, and The Babadook. There's many others I enjoy of course like A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and Hellraiser but the ones listed above are on my top list of favorite horror films.

Horror movies are one of my least favorite film genres. I don't really get the thrill or adrenaline rush out of them like some people do. I've seen a small handful during my lifetime and I just couldn't find myself caring too much for them.

On 1/28/2024 at 2:57 PM, CoryAR said:

Horror movies are one of my least favorite film genres. I don't really get the thrill or adrenaline rush out of them like some people do. I've seen a small handful during my lifetime and I just couldn't find myself caring too much for them.

To each their own. I do love them especially the older ones because they had a bit more psychological element to them so it made those movies a lot more scary. Nowadays, I'm bored watching modern "horror" movies.