Register Now
Techno

GTA 6 has leaked

To me, this is an improvement from GTA V that has clocked almost a decade. One thing about the GTA 6 that I like is the improved graphics which has gone to show the efforts made by the developers. I just hope the storyline will be worth it at the end of the day.

Since Take Two is taking action according to what you've said in your content, no need to believe what those YouTubers have uploaded. I just have to put my attention closer to the information regarding GTA 6 release, if the information leaked is true or false. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since Take Two is taking action according to what you've said in your content, no need to believe what those YouTubers have uploaded. I just have to put my attention closer to the information regarding GTA 6 release, if the information leaked is true or false. 

What are you talking about? There's no doubt the leaks were real at this point, Take Two and Rockstar pretty much confirmed it themselves. Why would Take Two Take take legal action against a leek source that wasn't real?

14 minutes ago, Shagger said:

What are you talking about? There's no doubt the leaks were real at this point, Take Two and Rockstar pretty much confirmed it themselves. Why would Take Two Take take legal action against a leek source that wasn't real?

I talked based on the OP's content, but when I went further to make research about the leak, I found out that the leak was real, and their is no need for any legal action from the company. 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:45 AM, Ajibusu said:

To me, this is an improvement from GTA V that has clocked almost a decade. One thing about the GTA 6 that I like is the improved graphics which has gone to show the efforts made by the developers. I just hope the storyline will be worth it at the end of the day.

I hope the story is good. Dan Houser is no longer with the company, and he was one of the leaders when it came to the story, so I am kinda worried that the story may be a bit lacking. But, who knows, maybe they will produce a quality story. 

28 minutes ago, Demon_skeith said:

Sounds like the leaks weren't too major to scrap the game, hopefully it isn't delayed too much.

lol they aren't going to scrap the game because of a leak, that would be crazy. I'd maybe understand if it was very, very early in development, but this is way ahead of that. It's possibly close to being finished. There's clearly some work to be done, but I think we're much closer to release than we first thought. 

So just as an update, it seems the individual behind the hacks is a 17 year old that was involved in a bunch of other major hacks this year - one of them being Uber. I'm puzzled why they let him go with a slap on the wrist after hacking Uber.

16 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Sounds like the leaks weren't too major to scrap the game, hopefully it isn't delayed too much.

Not likely to happen - They're investing way too much money and time into GTA 6 to scrap it over a leak that shows off a build of the game that's nearly 2 years old. It's not as if the video showed off anything recent either.

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So just as an update, it seems the individual behind the hacks is a 17 year old that was involved in a bunch of other major hacks this year - one of them being Uber. I'm puzzled why they let him go with a slap on the wrist after hacking Uber.

Not likely to happen - They're investing way too much money and time into GTA 6 to scrap it over a leak that shows off a build of the game that's nearly 2 years old. It's not as if the video showed off anything recent either.

This little idiot, who clearly has some talent when it come to technology, at 17 may have just ruined his life for... what?

6 minutes ago, Shagger said:

This little idiot, who clearly has some talent when it come to technology, at 17 may have just ruined his life for... what?

I agree that his talents could be better utilized and if I'm not mistaken, I did read another article that claimed he belonged to a group of small-time hackers who did hacking for the thrills. He was apparently ratted out by rival hackers for whatever reason.

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I agree that his talents could be better utilized and if I'm not mistaken, I did read another article that claimed he belonged to a group of small-time hackers who did hacking for the thrills. He was apparently ratted out by rival hackers for whatever reason.

So it turns out scum aren't trustworthy? What's the world coming to? 🙄

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

lol they aren't going to scrap the game because of a leak, that would be crazy. I'd maybe understand if it was very, very early in development, but this is way ahead of that. It's possibly close to being finished. There's clearly some work to be done, but I think we're much closer to release than we first thought. 

It wouldn't make sense to do it, but a company would if most of the game along with its source code was leaked as that would be loss of marketing and security for game to not be hacked. I recall half life 2 being scrapped at 80 percent completion due to such a situation.

18 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

It wouldn't make sense to do it, but a company would if most of the game along with its source code was leaked as that would be loss of marketing and security for game to not be hacked. I recall half life 2 being scrapped at 80 percent completion due to such a situation.

Rockstar is looking for their next big payday so no, they aren't going to scrap it just because the source code might be leaked.

On 9/29/2022 at 2:19 AM, killamch89 said:

I just saw one of my favorite YouTubers Mightykeef upload this skit about the whole situation and it's hilarious as hell but is somewhat accurate.

This cracked me up. Well, if that is the story of how the GTA 6 got leaked, then I think it is just like what always happen in the gaming industry. Many are now talking more about the game coming up in a couple of months.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:44 AM, Kane99 said:

I hope the story is good. Dan Houser is no longer with the company, and he was one of the leaders when it came to the story, so I am kinda worried that the story may be a bit lacking. But, who knows, maybe they will produce a quality story. 

Scrapping the game will be a bad move. No one can say which part of the GTA 6 that got leaked. There is more work to be done and I know they are going to consider gamers feedback.