Register Now
runswithspatulas

new games coming

On 9/20/2022 at 1:01 AM, runswithspatulas said:

the zelda games are visually lovely. 

So true, although, some amongst us don't really like the cell shaded graphics of more recent Zelda games and that's fair because it doesn't appeal to me in most other games. However, it seems to fit the aesthetic of more recent titles.

On 9/20/2022 at 7:41 AM, Heatman said:

God of War Ragnarok is one that I'm so much looking forward to its release by November 9th 2022 if I remembered correctly. It's my most anticipated game that's up for release this year. 

To be fair, I totally forgot it was coming out this year - I could've sworn it was early next year.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Did you buy it or was it the reviews that you saw?

I bought it and many of the other players are very unhappy with it. Some of the controls don't work and there's no gameplay guidance at all. There's quests for stuff that you don't get til later in the game but the time runs out on them I guess. And building/designing furniture is a mess I guess and it's frustrating players to the point where they don't want to play. 

On 9/29/2022 at 1:06 AM, runswithspatulas said:

I bought it and many of the other players are very unhappy with it. Some of the controls don't work and there's no gameplay guidance at all. There's quests for stuff that you don't get til later in the game but the time runs out on them I guess. And building/designing furniture is a mess I guess and it's frustrating players to the point where they don't want to play. 

Well, there's a lesson learned. Wait on the reviews before you jump to buy a game - trust me, it saves you from a lot of disappointment.

18 hours ago, Benjamin24 said:

I want to find a game in which you can earn.

I wouldn't waste your time looking. At best, these so called "Play-to-Earn" games demand hours and hours of grind into a less than stellar gameplay experience to earn a pittance. Most of the time that pittance is paid in the from of a blockchain currency or NFT run by whoever published the game itself, so it's basically a front for a con. Trust me, it's a waste of time and will wear down your sanity.

On 10/1/2022 at 3:40 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, there's a lesson learned. Wait on the reviews before you jump to buy a game - trust me, it saves you from a lot of disappointment.

I don't pre-order games, I just wait for a few weeks after it's released and if what I am reading or hearing about it is exciting and convincing enough then I can go ahead and purchase it. Saved me from a lot of disappointments .😌