Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

Death Stranding and Fallout 76. I'm at this stage of hype that I'm constantly checking forums and tear up over their trailers. If someone told me that I could play both of them for a month but then could never play a game in my whole life I'd be like "yeah I'll take it, bring them on" 😄

I really enjoyed the original Dying Light and I do like to see what Dying Light 2 would be. I like games with zombies and this one has a story mode which is really amazing as well as good graphics. Hope that the price will be affordable for me.

There are really so many.  I agree on TLOU2 for sure.  But in the very near future there is Spider-man, AC: Odyssey, and RDR2 all have me pretty hyped.  I am also looking forward to the Spyro remasters just for a little nostalgia hit.  Then for games without release windows yet Cyberpunk 2077 and Ghost of Tsushima top my list, both look amazing. 

When I heard about FarCry 5 that's something that I was looking forward to and when it came out I was stuck as the price is high and as always games that you want are not always cheap. Anyway turns out that someone gave it to me as an gift and I was happy to able to play farcry 5. I have like 4o hours on the game. I haven't been back to it in weeks.

If anyone likes to do some battles or an MP match then please PM me and we can get an game going.....