Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

On 4/12/2022 at 11:55 PM, Justin11 said:

That was the initial release, have you gotten announcement of it's official release and not demo? 

This is everything you need to know about the game Far Cry 6 with its release date and more. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is everything you need to know about the game Far Cry 6 with its release date and more. 

Okay, I got the correct information about that now, their is no need doubting, the game is officially out. And I'm happy I can now get it on my PS4.

On 5/21/2022 at 10:21 PM, Justin11 said:

F1 2022, The New Tomb raider game, which will debut for the first time on unreal engine 5, and it will be released also on PS5. So, I have every right to anticipate on the game release. 

When you're not playing on PS5, anticipating for those games isn't going to amount to anything unless you have a way of playing them without getting the console for yourself. I only look forward to games that I can play on my consoles to be released. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:20 PM, Heatman said:

When you're not playing on PS5, anticipating for those games isn't going to amount to anything unless you have a way of playing them without getting the console for yourself. I only look forward to games that I can play on my consoles to be released. 

Yeah, I believe I can get the feel of that game since their is a place to play PS5 games here in my locality. My friend have PS5, the one that gifted me my current PS4. 

For now, I am not thinking about the unreleased games that are on my plans this year, when they're released, I'll think about them. No matter that I'm hopeful for 'God of war Ragnarok, New Tomb raider, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction, The lord of the rings - Gollum, Weird - West, Stranger of Paradise. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Hogwarts Legacy is supposed to be released this year but there isn't any fixed date for its release. I hope Avalanche Software makes that happen as planned. 

Whenever they eventually releases Hogwarts Legacy, it's on Nintendo Switch that I'm playing it.  

Since Diablo 4 was announced to be available on play station and Xbox consoles I have been looking forward to its release. I am just hoping it would be better than what blizzard entertainment did with Diablo immortal.

The only ones I'm interested in right now are the RE4 remake, the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax port, and Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2. I'm curious about Valkyrie Profile: Elysium, but given S-E's track record with classic Tri-Ace properties post-gen 6, I'm afraid they're going to butcher it.