Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

On 6/16/2022 at 4:54 PM, Dannyjax said:

The following games are what I'm very excited about in wait for its release to come. 

1. Resident Evil 4 Remake 

2. Chants of Sennaar

3. Earthlock 2

4. Layers of Fears

5. The Invincible 

The two video games remake which I'm seriously looking forward to is Dead Space Remake that's scheduled for January 23, 2023 and of course Resident Evil 4 Remake for March 24th, 2023. 

3 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The two video games remake which I'm seriously looking forward to is Dead Space Remake that's scheduled for January 23, 2023 and of course Resident Evil 4 Remake for March 24th, 2023. 

I haven't played any of the Dead Space series yet and I think that it's going to proper to play at least 2 of them before getting into playing the remake.

Which one do you think would be the best one for me to start out with? 

40 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Stray which has been announced to be released July 19th this year , formerly known as HK_project developed by bluetwelve studios is a game I am looking forward to as well.

Here is what it's looking like

I'm excited about that game too. 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:54 AM, Dannyjax said:

The following games are what I'm very excited about in wait for its release to come. 

1. Resident Evil 4 Remake 

2. Chants of Sennaar

3. Earthlock 2

4. Layers of Fears

5. The Invincible 

Holy smokes!!! There's a Layers of Fears??? I looked that up just now. This is the first I've ever heard of it from your post. WOW!!! Can't wait

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Stray which has been announced to be released July 19th this year , formerly known as HK_project developed by bluetwelve studios is a game I am looking forward to as well.

Here is what it's looking like

I need to understand something about this game please, do you play as the cat only or do you choose another character you feel more comfortable with? I'm not a cat person, it might be very hard for me to play the cat game. 

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm excited about that game too. 

Holy smokes!!! There's a Layers of Fears??? I looked that up just now. This is the first I've ever heard of it from your post. WOW!!! Can't wait

Yeah, Layers of Fears is among what's coming right up for us to enjoy. I was so thrilled to see that myself. As long as it's not delayed, it's going to a good game to play soon. 

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Yeah, Layers of Fears is among what's coming right up for us to enjoy. I was so thrilled to see that myself. As long as it's not delayed, it's going to a good game to play soon. 

Looks like it's going to encompass Layers of Fear 1, 2, and Inheritance and somehow make a chronicle in one game and that's why they have Fears as plural. I think this is the first time a developer attempts this instead of remastering both 1 and 2. Interesting approach!!! 

8 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Looks like it's going to encompass Layers of Fear 1, 2, and Inheritance and somehow make a chronicle in one game and that's why they have Fears as plural. I think this is the first time a developer attempts this instead of remastering both 1 and 2. Interesting approach!!! 

What's the game like? I haven't played any of it yet. 

25 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

What's the game like? I haven't played any of it yet. 

It's a brilliant psychological horror. There is no fighting and no weapons. It does have jump scares and the atmosphere is psychedelic. It's full of suspense. The series is not related to each other so I'm really curious how they are going to combine them in a single game. It's one of my favorite horror games of all time and honestly the most brilliant game I've ever played. It has to be respected psychologically and not expect blood and guts and hack n slash cause there is none of that. It's something you have to pay attention to and think. 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:39 AM, Aniekwe said:

I need to understand something about this game please, do you play as the cat only or do you choose another character you feel more comfortable with? I'm not a cat person, it might be very hard for me to play the cat game. 

Stray is just an upcoming adventure game which I came across online and when I watched the triller I got interested in because of how much I like animals.

Well the story line is about a stray cat that falls into a world populated by robots, machines and viruses and try to survive with the harsh realities it is faced with and sets out to return to its original family.

Edited by Clasher

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Stray is just an upcoming adventure game which I came across online and when I watched the triller I got interested in because of how much I like animals.

Well the story line is about a stray cat that falls into a world populated by robots, machines and viruses and try to survive with the harsh realities it is faced with and sets out to return to its original family.

I feel more comfortable around dogs than cats. It's the only draw back that I would have with the game. If it were to be a dog that was used for it, I'm very sure to be interested in playing it. The trailer looks good by the way. 

On 5/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I believe I can get the feel of that game since their is a place to play PS5 games here in my locality. My friend have PS5, the one that gifted me my current PS4. 

You already have a sure access to where you are going to play the games on Playstation 5. I hope I can get mine as soon as possible. 

I'm looking forward to the release of The Wolf Among the Us 2 : A Telltale Series next year. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You already have a sure access to where you are going to play the games on Playstation 5. I hope I can get mine as soon as possible. 

I'm looking forward to the release of The Wolf Among the Us 2 : A Telltale Series next year. 

xD, you can still get in touch with PS5 if you want. I believe their are gamers in your locality that owns one. Or you can head over to game centre, you can find one there to get the feelings around 'The Wolf Among Us.