Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

5 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you enjoy playing out in space, Ixion is a good survival game that combines city building and exploration in space. It's scheduled to be released on 31st, December 2022. 

I love this. I think it's only getting released on PC first? I would most likely get it the moment it gets to consoles. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah man, it must be relating to what I want. I can't go and be watching all PS5 video games when I know it isn't available on my own console, such will make me think about PS5. Still, I wouldn't get it because I never planned for a PS5 due to it's high price tag. 

The only thing I can do would be to keep a wishlist of games that I'm going to purchase when I eventually purchase my own PlayStation 5. At least, it's going to make it easier for me to go for the games when the console is available for me. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah man, it must be relating to what I want. I can't go and be watching all PS5 video games when I know it isn't available on my own console, such will make me think about PS5. Still, I wouldn't get it because I never planned for a PS5 due to it's high price tag. 

I'm also looking forward to when World of Warcraft : Dragonflight would be released this year. I can't remember the exact date it was supposed to be released on PC. I will have to look it up again in order to be sure. 

Edited by Dannyjax

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

The only thing I can do would be to keep a wishlist of games that I'm going to purchase when I eventually purchase my own PlayStation 5. At least, it's going to make it easier for me to go for the games when the console is available for me. 

Keeping a wish-list isn't a bad idea, it is something you can still accomplish in the future. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm also looking forward to when World of Warcraft : Dragonflight would be released this year. I can't remember the exact date it was supposed to be released on PC. I will have to look it up again in order to be sure. 

Never really heard about this two games you mentioned, it's cool knowing about the games from you. Apart from being a PC compatible, which other gaming platforms can access those games? 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Never really heard about this two games you mentioned, it's cool knowing about the games from you. Apart from being a PC compatible, which other gaming platforms can access those games? 

As of right now, I believe that it's just only scheduled to be released on PC. But hopefully it's going to get to Playstation consoles and even Nintendo Switch. 

On 6/27/2022 at 12:23 AM, Justin11 said:

Soul hacker got many trailers, I choose this one because it wasn't long, because I wouldn't spend minutes watching a particular trailer. 

Most games have at least 2 or more trailers before it's released. The teaser trailer or announcement trailers comes out first before any other one's. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Most games have at least 2 or more trailers before it's released. The teaser trailer or announcement trailers comes out first before any other one's. 

Correct, their are plenty of the trailers from each game. All the trailers I've watched has options, and it gives me selection headache. To cut it short, I just the one with better looking Tumblr and lesser duration. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, their are plenty of the trailers from each game. All the trailers I've watched has options, and it gives me selection headache. To cut it short, I just the one with better looking Tumblr and lesser duration. 

As long as the the video game's trailer isn't more than 4 minutes, I don't mind about the duration. It's even hard to see trailers that are more than 4 minutes these days. 

7 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

As long as the the video game's trailer isn't more than 4 minutes, I don't mind about the duration. It's even hard to see trailers that are more than 4 minutes these days. 

Yeah, it is rare to see trailers above four minutes, even if they are more than, I'll still glance past it provided that the trailer is worth it. 

I'm still hopeful that Rockstar's Agent becomes a reality. I think it was originally supposed to be a game for the PS3 back in the day, but it never got finished. And then I think we got L.A. Noire and I think that's what people thought it turned into. That isn't the case to my knowledge. 

Do you guys think Agent will ever get made? Or has Rockstar officially closed the books on production? To me, it's like Half-Life 3, where I don't think it's ever going to release, but I'd love to see it happen. 

6 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

The second part to Final Fantasy 7! A trailer has been released. I can’t wait to play it. 

Are you being serious about that? I would never say no to Final Fantasy 7 or anything related to it. I can't wait to play that as well.