Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

I looked forward to having Unknown 9 : Awakening released in 2021 but it was delayed. I'm not sure if it ever came out this year as well. Hopefully, it's going to come out soon. 

Edited by Heatman

I'm gearing up to battle an army of the dead in Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn when it's released next year 2023. It's an action RPG open world adventure game where the door to Afterlife is opened, releasing an army of the dead targeted and killing all living creatures. 

I was thinking about Ghost-wire Tokyo game, but I felt so moved when I discovered 'Stray, and 'Forspoken. This two are the ones I'm looking to play anytime this year 2022, unless the devs delayed in releasing them. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking about Ghost-wire Tokyo game, but I felt so moved when I discovered 'Stray, and 'Forspoken. This two are the ones I'm looking to play anytime this year 2022, unless the devs delayed in releasing them. 

If there isn't any specific date scheduled for the game's release this year 2022, it's most likely not going to be released this year. Take a look at God of War Ragnarok, it was supposed to be a released in 2021, it never came out. It was set to be released in 2022 but with no exact release date, it's not yet released. It's likely to drag into next year 2023. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

If there isn't any specific date scheduled for the game's release this year 2022, it's most likely not going to be released this year. Take a look at God of War Ragnarok, it was supposed to be a released in 2021, it never came out. It was set to be released in 2022 but with no exact release date, it's not yet released. It's likely to drag into next year 2023. 

Hmm, such kind of wait around God of Ragnarok have is just too much. I just hope Stray and For-spoken wouldn't take that long, if not, I'll lose my interest in the two games, I don't like delays. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, such kind of wait around God of Ragnarok have is just too much. I just hope Stray and For-spoken wouldn't take that long, if not, I'll lose my interest in the two games, I don't like delays. 

Actually, game delays are good when they are targeted at making sure that everything is covered in the game's development and design in order not to have anything rushed which might leave the game broken on launch. It's why I prefer it when developers don't announce anything on the game's release until they are certain that the release date they are giving would meet a specific deadline. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Actually, game delays are good when they are targeted at making sure that everything is covered in the game's development and design in order not to have anything rushed which might leave the game broken on launch. It's why I prefer it when developers don't announce anything on the game's release until they are certain that the release date they are giving would meet a specific deadline. 

Then it will be cool they don't set any date at all, they should just focus on making the games. Then, when the games are fully ready for launch, then it will be cool for them to announce it. 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:14 PM, harleyqbx said:

I don't see anything coming out for the rest of the year that I'm like OMG gotta get it. But, I saw that Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp is coming out for the Switch, and I'd be down for playing those again. Loved the first one on the GBA.

I'm very happy as well to hear that Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp is coming out on Switch. I can't wait for it to be released. I wouldn't be leaving it out. 

I'm psyched for the new God of War game. Especially since i imagine it'll drop on PC eventually. I still need to play the last game, but I'm thinking of doing that one of these days. Just been cheap when it comes to buying games, so waiting on the PC version to go on sale. 

On 6/30/2022 at 5:36 AM, Rainbow Road said:

I guess I'd say Pokemon Scarlet and Velvet.

I started playing Pokemon with pokemon red and blue and I love  how the game has transitioned over the years. I am most definitely anticipating the release of pokemon Scarlett and velvet as well.

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I'm psyched for the new God of War game. Especially since i imagine it'll drop on PC eventually. I still need to play the last game, but I'm thinking of doing that one of these days. Just been cheap when it comes to buying games, so waiting on the PC version to go on sale. 

Seriously, I have been eagerly waiting for the game for so long now but you know what? I'm very relaxed about it because even with the delays, I know it's going to be an incredible game when it comes to eventually. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I have played God of War 2018 release very much well and it's a good developed game in terms of its gameplay, graphics and fighting mechanics. It's why I know that Ragnarok will be something great.