Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

Don't know if i'm going to get it on launch or wait for a sale but at the end of the month after several delays a new digimon game comes out, i'm kinda looking forward to it as the digimon games i played in the past were always top notch games:

Edited by Yaramaki

It becomes frustrating when a game is announced but with no specific date of its release. Everything is all going to be on speculation which sometimes makes me restless but it's something that we can't help. 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:53 AM, Dannyjax said:

I'm very happy as well to hear that Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp is coming out on Switch. I can't wait for it to be released. I wouldn't be leaving it out. 

I saw there's a classic Ninja Turtles game collection coming out in December too. That's on my list too. Still need to pick up Shredder's Revenge at some point.

8 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Don't know if i'm going to get it on launch or wait for a sale but at the end of the month after several delays a new digimon game comes out, i'm kinda looking forward to it as the digimon games i played in the past were always top notch games:

Digimon in concept would translate into video games well, so I'm very ready to believe that the games have been good even though I haven't played them. This new one does seem to be built on sensible idea's with the RPG elements and the kind of combat. I wouldn't say it's a particularly good looking game and you could say they're playing perhaps a little safe (imagine if it were Nintendo making this, and I think you'll understand what I mean), but should be a good time anyway.

- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum' is another unreleased 2022 game that has gotten my attention. I don't know when it is coming out, it is expected to be released this year, I'll cross my hands to see if the game will come out. 

Screenshot_20220705-201651.thumb.jpg.3b638e79233007641960422275d0705c.jpg

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I am also anticipating the release of starfield which was initially scheduled for November this year but moved till 2023 by Bethesda game  studios. 

At times, I see 2022 as a year of game's delay with how many game's that's been delayed into being released in 2023 because it's not likely not going to work out this year. Some are even delayed from 2021 - God of War Ragnarok. Starfield looks very interesting, let's see how it comes out. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

At times, I see 2022 as a year of game's delay with how many game's that's been delayed into being released in 2023 because it's not likely not going to work out this year. Some are even delayed from 2021 - God of War Ragnarok. Starfield looks very interesting, let's see how it comes out. 

There is a whole mountain of games that was initially scheduled to be released this year but later extended till next year or even indefinitely. 

From what I have read and the game play trillers I am very certain that starfield is gonna be a game worth the while, so I am keeping my fingers crossed , hoping it's not extended further than next year as announced.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

There is a whole mountain of games that was initially scheduled to be released this year but later extended till next year or even indefinitely. 

From what I have read and the game play trillers I am very certain that starfield is gonna be a game worth the while, so I am keeping my fingers crossed , hoping it's not extended further than next year as announced.

That's very correct and it sucks in a big way if I'm being very honest with you on that. If not for the releases on early February and March with great games like Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7 and more, 2022 haven't seen much better games compared to what's been delayed to 2023. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct and it sucks in a big way if I'm being very honest with you on that. If not for the releases on early February and March with great games like Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7 and more, 2022 haven't seen much better games compared to what's been delayed to 2023. 

The game industry flourishes when the demand and supply is controlled by the gaming companies themselves, so they  spike up people's Interest about a video game get people to subconsciously or even consciously crave for those video games and then delay it release to create more curiosity , immediately those delayed games are released you will find that they sell much faster than those which was released as originally scheduled without any delay.

I'm most looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy.  It was suppose to come out last year but it got delayed thanks to the situation with Covid. 

I'm not going to lie.....I'm a big Harry Potter fan here.  I would love to play an open world game where you get to explore Hogwarts and see what adventures you can get into. 

23 hours ago, Clasher said:

The game industry flourishes when the demand and supply is controlled by the gaming companies themselves, so they  spike up people's Interest about a video game get people to subconsciously or even consciously crave for those video games and then delay it release to create more curiosity , immediately those delayed games are released you will find that they sell much faster than those which was released as originally scheduled without any delay.

So, God of War Ragnarok release date have been announced finally. It's coming out on November 9th 2022. 

Tell me that you're not thrilled with this new development? 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, God of War Ragnarok release date have been announced finally. It's coming out on November 9th 2022. 

Tell me that you're not thrilled with this new development? 

I am very thrilled as well, but just as much as I can so I don't get disappointed if it's not eventually released as scheduled. God of war Ragnarok would certainly make our November to December a month to remember.

On 7/7/2022 at 6:23 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I'm most looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy.  It was suppose to come out last year but it got delayed thanks to the situation with Covid. 

I'm not going to lie.....I'm a big Harry Potter fan here.  I would love to play an open world game where you get to explore Hogwarts and see what adventures you can get into. 

I am a big Harry Potter fan too.

I am anticipating the release of Hogwarts legacy, just like others that got delayed too from last year and this year, I just hope they are released at the end of this year or at most in 2023 as scheduled.