Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

The game 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim - Calamities is out already for  Nintendo Switch, I haven't purchased it yet and as you said there isn't much been said about the game online either.

But I am still going to purchase it and experience it first hand , I would do that at the end of the month and i would make a thread here giving my own reviews about it.

Godspeed on your quest to jump into the game with that approach and and I hope it's something that's going to end well for you. 

I'm looking forward to the release of RoboCop: Rogue City that's would be released next year June 2023. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Godspeed on your quest to jump into the game with that approach and and I hope it's something that's going to end well for you. 

I'm looking forward to the release of RoboCop: Rogue City that's would be released next year June 2023. 

Yeah mate

I am just gonna have some good time eventually.

I actually saw a triller of that video game RoboCop: Rogue city, don't really know if it's something worth waiting for but it got eye Catchy graphics.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah mate

I am just gonna have some good time eventually.

I actually saw a triller of that video game RoboCop: Rogue city, don't really know if it's something worth waiting for but it got eye Catchy graphics.

The shooting mechanics in the game would me very good from what was observed in the trailer. You're right about how good the game's graphics looks. I'm certainly going to get the game when it's released, maybe not immediately but definitely getting it. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The shooting mechanics in the game would me very good from what was observed in the trailer. You're right about how good the game's graphics looks. I'm certainly going to get the game when it's released, maybe not immediately but definitely getting it. 

The story line is cool though and they could actually make a superhero movie out of it eventually.

10 minutes ago, Clasher said:

The story line is cool though and they could actually make a superhero movie out of it eventually.

There's already a Robocop movie which I think the last one was released in 2014. Although they are working on a new one titled Robocop Returns. You can read more about it Here

As for the game RoboCop: Rogue City, I'm very sure that they would do justice to its gameplay with what's obtained in the movies. 

Edited by Heatman

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

There's already a Robocop movie which I think the last one was released in 2014. Although they are working on a new one titled Robocop Returns. You can read more about it Here

As for the game RoboCop: Rogue City, I'm very sure that they would do justice to its gameplay with what's obtained in the movies. 

I'm super psyched for the new robo cop game dropping. I hope they do it justice, as I think most of the games based off of robocop have been lacking or just outright sucked. And I don't think there's been too many games based on it yet. 

The newer movie doesn't tie into this game or the original movies. The game is based off the original movies as well. 

On 7/25/2022 at 11:30 PM, Heatman said:

The movie sounds like something to look out for, though I didn't know anything about RoboCop up until now I would give the video game a go once it's released.

On 7/26/2022 at 6:28 PM, Kane99 said:

I'm super psyched for the new robo cop game dropping. I hope they do it justice, as I think most of the games based off of robocop have been lacking or just outright sucked. And I don't think there's been too many games based on it yet. 

The newer movie doesn't tie into this game or the original movies. The game is based off the original movies as well. 

Yeah, there haven't been a solid game based off Robocop yet and if you look at it very closely, his character is something that can be experimented with to develop a great franchise. There's a possibility they can do something similar to Detroit Become Human with it, I'm not sure 100% but I know it's possible.