Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Unreleased Game Are You Most Excited About?

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I feel more comfortable around dogs than cats. It's the only draw back that I would have with the game. If it were to be a dog that was used for it, I'm very sure to be interested in playing it. The trailer looks good by the way. 

That's okay , we all do have our different preferences. I like both cats and dogs equally, though I have a pet dog and I don't own any cat but I once had a cat in the past but it passed on a few years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 6:53 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Looks like it's going to encompass Layers of Fear 1, 2, and Inheritance and somehow make a chronicle in one game and that's why they have Fears as plural. I think this is the first time a developer attempts this instead of remastering both 1 and 2. Interesting approach!!! 

I would love them to follow that approach with the game too. It's going to have more robust narrative. If they get it right, it's going to be big game for 2023. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Driftland : The Magic Revival is coming up in 2023 too. If you love mages and magic, it's a good game to look forward to.

 

This looks so cool and it has a really cool graphics and this kind of videogames can easily be made into a movie as well.

I will certainly be keeping an eye on this as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

This looks so cool and it has a really cool graphics and this kind of videogames can easily be made into a movie as well.

I will certainly be keeping an eye on this as well.

Yeah, I think that there's a movie that's got the same storyline which I can't remember the name right now. Magic is one act that I love learning more about, even if it's in video games or movies, I will be interested in it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think that there's a movie that's got the same storyline which I can't remember the name right now. Magic is one act that I love learning more about, even if it's in video games or movies, I will be interested in it. 

Yeah, I know I have watched one like that too, I like magic movies and all that, which Is the reason this game is very much appealing to me as well.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, I know I have watched one like that too, I like magic movies and all that, which Is the reason this game is very much appealing to me as well.

 

It's why I'm following up on the game very closely. If it's that I'm no longer open to buying any games on pre order, I'd be getting it on pre order. It's how my interest in the game is peaked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The games I'm most interested in are Scorn, a horror game heavily inspired by H.R Giger's art style. It's exactly the sort of game that makes me think of what they can do that films, television and books can't do. Nobody's going to make this with practical effects, and nobody's going to do it with convincing CGI... but they can make a believable world via video games.

Also Stray, coming out in July. You play a stray cat in a cyberpunk setting, solving puzzles and platforming. I imagine it's more of an artwork showcase than anything else, which would be a shame because I like playing four-legged characters. Spyro the Dragon, Jake from Dog's Life... needs more cowbell sandbox.

Finally, and I've not much hope for it, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. It won't come out anywhere near as healthily as I would like it to, but I'm a sucker for V:tM (no pun intended).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

The games I'm most interested in are Scorn, a horror game heavily inspired by H.R Giger's art style. It's exactly the sort of game that makes me think of what they can do that films, television and books can't do. Nobody's going to make this with practical effects, and nobody's going to do it with convincing CGI... but they can make a believable world via video games.

Also Stray, coming out in July. You play a stray cat in a cyberpunk setting, solving puzzles and platforming. I imagine it's more of an artwork showcase than anything else, which would be a shame because I like playing four-legged characters. Spyro the Dragon, Jake from Dog's Life... needs more cowbell sandbox.

Finally, and I've not much hope for it, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. It won't come out anywhere near as healthily as I would like it to, but I'm a sucker for V:tM (no pun intended).

I am also looking forward to stray as well, I watched the triller and read a few things about it and the storyline which involves the stray cat finding it self in a world full of robots and other things and tries to survive while finding it's way back to its original family. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown is a racing game that I would be complimenting Gran Turismo 7 with next year when it's released. 

 

 

Wow, I love this to be very honest. I'm getting this one for sure. Is there any specific date that it's coming out in 2023 yet, let me start working on my budget for the game? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Last Case of Benedict Fox is also getting released next year. It's a game that gives a metroidvania experience. I can't wait for it to be released. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The Last Case of Benedict Fox is also getting released next year. It's a game that gives a metroidvania experience. I can't wait for it to be released. 

 

 

This game looks very promising. It's gameplay will have a lot of blood and violence and it's something that I can't say no to in the kind of game's I love to play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Stray, Soul Hackers 2. Tis two games are the ones I'm looking to seeing soon being released. Having watched their trailers I'm convinced the games wouldn't disappoint, even if surprises do come around into video games as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

"Stray, Soul Hackers 2. Tis two games are the ones I'm looking to seeing soon being released. Having watched their trailers I'm convinced the games wouldn't disappoint, even if surprises do come around into video games as well. 

What are the games like? If you had shared their trailers which you watched, it would have been easier for others to have more details on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...