Register Now
Techno

I need your help

Hello, my fellow psychopaths of the internet. I have done something completely and utterly concerning to my brain cells and my mental health. To properly explain my serious tone, allow me to enlighten you to some of my recent purchases.

Megaman Legacy Collection

Megaman Legacy Collection 2

Megaman 11

Megaman X Legacy Collection

Megaman X Legacy Collection 2

Megaman Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

As you can see, I now own like thirty Megaman games and I need to complete then all. If you or a loved one knows of any tips, tricks, guidance, suggestions, and cheat codes, please inform me down below as I'm doing the games in order of release date. And hell hath no fury like the NES Megaman games.

These are some of the cheat codes which I asked a friend of mine whom I know was a very good fan of the game. I hope they are helpful. 

1. Infinite health = SZKZGZSA
  2. Infinite lives = OZSKPZVK
  3. Invincibility = AVVXLPSZ
  4. Jump higher = TAOOYTGA
  5. Start with 6 lives = IASPLAZA
  6. Start with 9 lives = AASPLAZE

In the first game, when you get to the Yellow Devil boss fight, you can use Elecman's ability, and then mash select to pause and unpause the game which makes the move hit a million times, making a super tough fight real easy.

In Megaman 2, almost every boss is weak against Metalman's ability, so get him first if you want to have an easier time.

In Megaman X, do Chill Penguin's stage first to obtain the dash boots as early as you can, it'll make the entire game tons more fun.

EDIT: Oh! The biggest tip I can give to anyone trying out Megaman games for the first time is, enjoy yourself. They can be pretty tough, but they're also really tightly designed for the mostpart, so if you pay attention to the layouts of the levels you can usually come out on top once you learn patterns and whatnot. And there's no need to play them in release order if you don't want. Play the ones you think look the coolest and see what sticks.

Man, I wish I could play Megaman for the first time again.

Edited by Tonberry

You can check out GameGenie.com. They cover just about every game console from the PS3/Xbox 360 era and back. You can get both Game Genie codes, and just plain old cheats for the games. I assume they would all be active still. But also remember that whatever weapon you get when you defeat a boss can be used to purely decimate another boss.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:24 AM, Heatman said:

These are some of the cheat codes which I asked a friend of mine whom I know was a very good fan of the game. I hope they are helpful. 

1. Infinite health = SZKZGZSA
  2. Infinite lives = OZSKPZVK
  3. Invincibility = AVVXLPSZ
  4. Jump higher = TAOOYTGA
  5. Start with 6 lives = IASPLAZA
  6. Start with 9 lives = AASPLAZE

Thanks for this mate, heaven knows I would have immediately tried this cheat Codes if only I still had the NES and still played MegaMan.