Register Now
melanie_marie27

YouTube, radio, headphones, or Sirius?

Which do you prefer when listening to music..

I enjoy YouTube (because of the added bonus of watching a video along with the song.)

Never used headphones or earplugs.

And I love listening to the radio while driving. FM only please. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

What's your choice? Where and how do you listen to music the most?

I always listen to CD's in the car. I can't stand radio because it's either country or bubblegum pop. And bubblegum pop is nothing but the exact same whiny bullshit puked up over and over. And considering that 99% of what I listen to is underground music anyway, it's CD's or nothing.

With YouTube, I watch the occasional music video but I'm more into news and documentary type videos. But I still spend several hours a day on it.

Definitely YouTube for the reason you mentioned; it's got a music video and everything. I'm more of a visual person than an audio one. I like my visuals. ๐Ÿ˜›

I do use my phone for music though when I'm on the can. ๐Ÿ˜œย Spotify is a great companion during bathroom breaks.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, Akun said:

Definitely YouTube for the reason you mentioned; it's got a music video and everything. I'm more of a visual person than an audio one. I like my visuals. ๐Ÿ˜›

I do use my phone for music though when I'm on the can. ๐Ÿ˜œย Spotify is a great companion during bathroom breaks.

I seldomly listen to the radio but I can't enough my music better without an headset or headphone on , I am usually on YouTube watching musical videos for the same reasons you mentioned and if I hear a good music somewhere I immediately go search for a video on YouTube.

When it comes to music I always listen to music either through Spotify or YouTube Music depending on which subscription I have at the time. I like to listen to music with earbuds when possible so that I can shut out other sounds and concentrate.ย 

When it comes to the radio I don't always listen to the radio and the one time I tend to listen to it a lot is around Christmas time when a radio station called Magic does their Magic Christmas which is non-stop Christmas music from the 27th November to the 28th December.ย 

I mainly use Youtube to listen to music. I also have a music player on my computer called Foobar2000 that allows me to listen to video game music in a higher quality than on Youtube. I don't use Spotify since they don't have all the soundtracks I enjoy listening to. Sure they have some video game soundtracks, but not everything is on their platform probably due to licensing issues.