Register Now
melanie_marie27

Do you use your PC to watch movies more than TV?

18 hours ago, joblessdude said:

I have paid for Netflix TV package. I don't want to use PC for watching movies. I usually watch it in my MI smart TV with home theater system. Only on TV I can get the real vibe of watching movies.

Well, you have a point with the TV giving that traditional vibes of watching movies on it. Netflix got a lot of movies that you can always watch and feel happy about doing.

I am not someone who watches a lot of TV if I am honest, but I do have times when I would like to watch something like a movie or a television show that I am interested in, and I always feel so much better being able to watch it on my TV rather than on my PC. Even to the point where I will sit and watch YouTube videos on my TV instead of on my PC unless I am watching a video of a tutorial on something I am trying to do or work out. I don't know what it is but I just love to be sat cozy on the sofa when watching something I am going to be watching for a while rather than being sat at my desk.

On 10/31/2022 at 3:23 PM, Shortie said:

I am not someone who watches a lot of TV if I am honest, but I do have times when I would like to watch something like a movie or a television show that I am interested in, and I always feel so much better being able to watch it on my TV rather than on my PC. Even to the point where I will sit and watch YouTube videos on my TV instead of on my PC unless I am watching a video of a tutorial on something I am trying to do or work out. I don't know what it is but I just love to be sat cozy on the sofa when watching something I am going to be watching for a while rather than being sat at my desk.

I usually feel bored easily after after the first few minutes of watching TV and I just start feeling the urge to switch to my console and play videogames instead.

On 10/31/2022 at 9:23 AM, Shortie said:

I mean I do have a TV in my bedroom as well but honestly, I don't even use it all that much.