Register Now
Kane99

The Finals - New game from ex battlefield devs

This FPS looks dope, especially with the destruction you can cause. It's like Battlefield destruction, set to 11. It's a new FPS game from the team of Embark Studios. It will also be free to play from what it states in the article below. It is said to have 12 player lobbies, with 4 teams of 3. 

More details - https://www.pcgamer.com/i-almost-dont-believe-the-destructibility-in-this-fps-is-real/

It also reminds me of a game called Teardown, which allows you to destroy buildings, but more in blocky graphics. I wonder if they took some inspiration from that game too. 

Looks better than Battlefield 2042 - oh wait. That's almost every other FPS released this year - on a more serious note though, the game looks awesome but we already know what usually comes with free 2 play games which is microtransactions. That being said, I just hope they limit it to cosmetics.

Such a cool concept I hope they realize what they have on their hands here. This can really be the kind of game that subverts the entire multiplayer genre into something we’ve never seen before, like what immersive sims did for single player games.