Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with the most nuanced factions?

Fallout New Vegas handled this about as well as any game I've played. A pure role play in that game does show you something about yourself. Some of the factions are a little more obviously evil, but most of them are not yin nor yang and have you can understand thier motivations whether you agree with them or not.

I think games like Skyrim and Fallout have done factions/groups quite well. When I played Skyrim for example, I remember joining some factions, but forget what. I wanted to be a vampire at one point, but stopped playing the game after a while. 

Anyway, I'd say those two games, but I'm sure there are a bunch of other games I am forgetting about. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think games like Skyrim and Fallout have done factions/groups quite well. When I played Skyrim for example, I remember joining some factions, but forget what. I wanted to be a vampire at one point, but stopped playing the game after a while. 

Anyway, I'd say those two games, but I'm sure there are a bunch of other games I am forgetting about. 

Skyrim made me felt that way. You are likely to have mixed emotions playing the game as you would want to be this or that depending on the level that you have reached.