Register Now
DC

You're Invisible!

I'd probably sneak into the most corrupt politician's house I know. I'd claim to be a ghost and tell him he's going to hell if doesn't confess all the wrongs he committed and turn himself in. I'd write some bunch of random stuff all in his house just to mess with him.

Edited by killamch89

Nothing much different from what I'm doing now. lol I'm practically invisible already, considering my lack of friends. I'm not trying to sound self-loathing, but that's just the reality of it. 😆 And much as I love more money in my middle-class life, I don't think I'd really cross that line of stealing it with my powers, because that's a slippery slope that leads to abuse of your powers. As a wise man once said, "With great power, there must also come great responsibility." I don't know, maybe I'll go catch bad guys or something and ask for a reward from the cops to earn a living.

I would wait in a bank watching the tellers changing account numbers, then when everyone was leaving I would steal one of their ID cards, hide it, remember their username and password, then log into my account and add about 10 digits.

After that, I would do a few things politically that I probably shouldn't mention here, but should also be obvious due to this statement....