Register Now
Demon_skeith

20 Years of Sly Cooper

I can't believe I forgot about this game - the puzzles used to be so interesting. So for those of you who have never played it, it was a game where Sly was a thief sneaking into all kinds of places to steal rare stuff but you faced all kinds of obstacles. One of the many other brilliant IPs that Sony has tossed to the side and will not get a new game.

Really is weird saying it's been 20 years since Sly Cooper released. I didn't play it growing up, but I remember wanting to get it. I actually just got a couple of the games from a thrift store a couple years ago and added them to my collection. I was happy about that. But yeah, it's weird seeing some of the games you played turning 20. 

On 11/19/2022 at 6:11 AM, Kane99 said:

Really is weird saying it's been 20 years since Sly Cooper released. I didn't play it growing up, but I remember wanting to get it. I actually just got a couple of the games from a thrift store a couple years ago and added them to my collection. I was happy about that. But yeah, it's weird seeing some of the games you played turning 20. 

It feels just like yesterday when I got my first gaming experience with sly Cooper the game is considered a classic and I certainly like how they have managed to still remain relevant.