Register Now
Justin11

Premier League 2022/2023 discussions

I didn't find any thread to discuss about ongoing Premier League 2022/2023 season actions. Let's use this thread to talk about all actions in this season's premier league 2022/2023. 

Recently Manchester city club dismantled their rival 'Manchester United 6-3, Erling Braut Haaland scored hatrick with two assists, totalling five goal involvements, Phil Foden did a hatrick job. While 'Antony Santos' got one for 'United and two from 'Anthony Martial'. 

You can talk about anything related to premier league football 2022/2023 season here. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't find any thread to discuss about ongoing Premier League 2022/2023 season actions. Let's use this thread to talk about all actions in this season's premier league 2022/2023. 

I have to disagree.  There are lots of threads discussing the topic that this fits into and I personally don't feel like one this specifically is necessary on a forum that isn't focused on this sport.  It's like having a thread on a forum for Manchester United exclusively about the heavy metal band Alestorm, how much traffic does that really need given the nature of the people involved?  One topic under the banner "Heavy Metal" would be more than enough.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I have to disagree.  There are lots of threads discussing the topic that this fits into and I personally don't feel like one this specifically is necessary on a forum that isn't focused on this sport.  It's like having a thread on a forum for Manchester United exclusively about the heavy metal band Alestorm, how much traffic does that really need given the nature of the people involved?  One topic under the banner "Heavy Metal" would be more than enough.

Dude search around, you wouldn't see one around, this is a new English football season, we can't continue bumping new thread for a new season. We still have football lovers in here, allow the post to be. I understand that VGR is a gaming forum, but their is nothing wrong to talk about sports as an off topic discussion in the forum. If such isn't in need, DC' wouldn't include the sports section here. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Dude search around, you wouldn't see one around, this is a new English football season, we can't continue bumping new thread for a new season. We still have football lovers in here, allow the post to be. I understand that VGR is a gaming forum, but their is nothing wrong to talk about sports as an off topic discussion in the forum. If such isn't in need, DC' wouldn't include the sports section here. 

Well it's a continuous event so I think you could without any issue.  I think you could include Scottish, International, European and other leagues in the same thread without confusion.  I'm not trying to take a dump on this interest, I'm actually trying to help.  Spreading multiple leagues and tournaments over multiple topics will only result in most (if not all) of them flaming out.  Having one or two threads dedicated to the discussion will keep active for longer if not indefinitely.

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Well it's a continuous event so I think you could without any issue.  I think you could include Scottish, International, European and other leagues in the same thread without confusion.  I'm not trying to take a dump on this interest, I'm actually trying to help.  Spreading multiple leagues and tournaments over multiple topics will only result in most (if not all) of them flaming out.  Having one or two threads dedicated to the discussion will keep active for longer if not indefinitely.

I thought about that, but since the premier league is the most popular league in the world, people love discussing more about the league than any other. We have a UEFA champions league discussion thread, so I wouldn't drag that to this thread. Maybe, I'll change the thread to general European league discussions, so it continues indefinite. But at the moment, I can't do that, only the mods at the moment can edit this thread and assign my wish. 

Bump, 

If Erling Braut Haaland continues on his scoring premier league streak, then know that he's poised to break "Dickson Dean's long standing record of 60 league goals in a Premier League season that dated back in 1927-1928 season. Haaland already have 14 this season in about eight premier league matches. 

On 10/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, Justin11 said:

Bump, 

If Erling Braut Haaland continues on his scoring premier league streak, then know that he's poised to break "Dickson Dean's long standing record of 60 league goals in a Premier League season that dated back in 1927-1928 season. Haaland already have 14 this season in about eight premier league matches. 

You know, it'd be funny if Erling Halaand has a record-breaking season and Man City doesn't win anything this season. We all know they're not winning the Champion's League and the Premier League finally looks way more competitive with Arsenal really stepping up this season.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You know, it'd be funny if Erling Halaand has a record-breaking season and Man City doesn't win anything this season. We all know they're not winning the Champion's League and the Premier League finally looks way more competitive with Arsenal really stepping up this season.

And that's the way City is going at tbe moment, they might end up losing it all and haaland goals wouldn't worth much. Arsenal is very competitive this season, if they can take this form far, surely they'll win the league. And it will be disappointing indeed that after firing good number of goals, haaland wouldn't win a collective trophy with it. 

On 10/19/2022 at 2:44 AM, Justin11 said:

And that's the way City is going at tbe moment, they might end up losing it all and haaland goals wouldn't worth much. Arsenal is very competitive this season, if they can take this form far, surely they'll win the league. And it will be disappointing indeed that after firing good number of goals, haaland wouldn't win a collective trophy with it. 

Arsenal is basically matching Man City in most attacking stats barring the goals and are way better in terms of defensive stats so it'll be interesting when they and Man City play their rescheduled game.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Arsenal is basically matching Man City in most attacking stats barring the goals and are way better in terms of defensive stats so it'll be interesting when they and Man City play their rescheduled game.

That's would be one of the major highlights of the premiere league and Seeing that Arsenal were able to beat Liverpool , I know man city would have a really tough time this time around.