Register Now
DC

Help VGR Keep Building Our Vibrant Community

Hey everyone!

Over the past years, I am so proud of how much VGR Forum has grown. We now have more than 18,000 members and more than 164,000 posts. That is all thanks to the ongoing contributions of each of you.

But what really makes VGR unique is that even with our size, our core is consistent. Our dedicated members have been with us for years, and have created a warm, welcoming environment that feels like an online gaming family.

We would love to keep adding to that family. So, I am asking today for you to help spread the word about VGR and invite your own family, friends and co-workers to pay us a visit and consider signing up.

I just want to say thank you again to all of our loyal members! Your contributions are what have made VGR what it is today, and we look forward to getting to know the new members you introduce. 

Congratulations on the milestone. VGR  community is growing, it is ranked on Google search console, their was a time I googled a video game article, one thread here on VGR popped up for me. That's a sign of growth, from there, users can discover VGR and register account with us, to keep making it a warm place for video game discussions. 

Do we've any kind of referral system? I think because of the referral system, forums like BeerMoneyForum has grown big. You can consider adding the refer a friend feature with some rewards each successful and valid referral. Make a criteria like referral should post atleast 25 post to consider them as a valid referral otherwise people may spam it. 

On 10/12/2022 at 5:06 AM, joblessdude said:

Do we've any kind of referral system? I think because of the referral system, forums like BeerMoneyForum has grown big. You can consider adding the refer a friend feature with some rewards each successful and valid referral. Make a criteria like referral should post atleast 25 post to consider them as a valid referral otherwise people may spam it. 

That's a great idea! Would easily help grow the forum and reward members as well!

My best friend has thought about joining for a while, but with as busy as her life is, she often forgets. She also has 3 kids to take care of, two of which are kindergarten age. So if she does have time she is often too worn out to get online. I’ve also told her bf about it, and he said he would check it out. Whether or not he has, I don’t know.

13 hours ago, Smokey said:

One thing I plan on doing to advertise Revillution in the future is youtube promotional videos, perhaps this will work w/ VGR? Have you maybe considered video reviews also?

It would be good to have a VGR channel on YouTube where they do video game reviews and post other game related contents on the channel.

On 12/1/2022 at 12:52 AM, Justin11 said:

It would be good to have a VGR channel on YouTube where they do video game reviews and post other game related contents on the channel.

I know this is a bit late, but agreed with this. Post all the socials including this forum in the channel description. Do short style videos with a link to the site and the forum too even on TikTok. 

As the others have said, I would love to see a VGR channel on YouTube where Dan does video game reviews, or even video game sponsorships where advertisers will send freebies for tutorials/reviews/marketing. However, so far my experience on VGR has been outstanding. Great to have a community for like minded people.