Jump to content
Register Now
NightmareFarm

Upcoming games you're hyped for

Recommended Posts

Which games releasing in the next couple months are you excited for?

I am excited for Bayonetta 3, Evil West, Forspoken and Fire Emblem Engage. Also the new My Hero Academia battle royale type game assuming that releases soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Benjamin24 said:

I've been playing tanks for two years now, but I'm already tired of playing there, I'm looking for something new.

World of tanks and warships are very good 🙂 it does tent to get boring or sick of them if you keep on playing them. Have you looked at war-Thunder? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

God of war Ragnarok is one of my most anticipated games at the moment.

There are some unannounced games as well which I am looking forward to like earthlock 2, Destiny 2: light fall and edge of eternity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never really played Bayonetta till satisfaction on playing for a few minutes and once in a long while, to change that sequence I am currently looking out for Bayonetta 3 and when it's eventually out I would try to digest all of it's contents in a few weeks.

God of war Ragnarok is also on my list, I am not too hyped about any other games coming out at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

God of War: Ragnarok

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Dragon's Dogma 2

Hollow Knight: Silksong

Resident Evil 4 Remake

The Callisto Protocol

Dead Space Remake

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Octopath Traveler 2

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Lies of P

Haunted Chocolatier

Restitched

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2022 at 8:10 PM, Moonface said:

God of War: Ragnarok

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Dragon's Dogma 2

Hollow Knight: Silksong

Resident Evil 4 Remake

The Callisto Protocol

Dead Space Remake

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Octopath Traveler 2

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Lies of P

Haunted Chocolatier

Restitched

This is an interesting array of video games, I Know about some of them but I am particularly interested in Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes would like to know about the game as the same sounds interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

This is an interesting array of video games, I Know about some of them but I am particularly interested in Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes would like to know about the game as the same sounds interesting.

The shortest way to explain it would be an RPG by the directors of Suikoden I, II, and IV that has an art style similar to Octopath Traveler. This was the most recent trailer for the game which was shown at TGS 2022: 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonface said:

The shortest way to explain it would be an RPG by the directors of Suikoden I, II, and IV that has an art style similar to Octopath Traveler. This was the most recent trailer for the game which was shown at TGS 2022: 

 

 

This Looks good and sure reminds me of the fighter game soul Calibur, looking to try out new things and I am sure going to try this game out as soon as it is released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kyng said:

Hogwarts Legacy, definitely. I enjoyed some of the Harry Potter games of the early 2000s, but this seems to be on another level altogether!

News about Hogwarts legacy release has been going on for a long time now and sometime I seem to forget that the game is still awaiting release.

It seems the game release was delayed at some point but hopefully it would be out in 2023.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...