Register Now
melanie_marie27

Have you ever ruined your computer screen?

On 11/18/2022 at 6:32 AM, Kyng said:

Not my computer screen, but I did once wreck my phone screen by dropping it in the bathroom. I just had to get a new phone, because repairing it would have cost more than the phone was worth.

I use a case now!

My phone is always in a case - that way they last very long.

I never had a damaged PC screen. However, I did have a damaged TV i purchased, two actually. One had a piece of black paper on the inside of the screen, so it had to be returned and then when I replaced it, the replacement TV had an issue with the screen and it had lines going through it within a day of use. I can't say I have had any issues with any monitors though.

On 12/15/2022 at 11:33 PM, Smokey said:

I never had a damaged PC screen. However, I did have a damaged TV i purchased, two actually. One had a piece of black paper on the inside of the screen, so it had to be returned and then when I replaced it, the replacement TV had an issue with the screen and it had lines going through it within a day of use. I can't say I have had any issues with any monitors though.

What brand of TV was that? Did you buy it during a Black Friday sale? That's normally when I buy TVs because I get some amazing deals.