Register Now
Kane99

Do you track the movies you watch?

Do you guys track the movies you watch? Maybe it's at a website where you can mark the movies you have watched and even leave a review and a rating. I know of Letterboxd, which allows you to rate/review movies and some tv shows. I use it from time to time to review the movies I watch. I don't do any in depth reviews, just leave my rating and a short opinion on the movies. Do you guys use this service? Do you know of any other services to track movies? I imagine imdb is a good one as well, but I personally prefer letterboxd. 

I use Microsoft Word. I have 26 Files & one is for TV shows & movies. I keep the list updated & even write notes. If we stopped watching it for one reason or another, I write down when we stopped & why. It's also beneficial when a TV show has a long hiatus & I can't remember the last season I watched. For movies, I also like putting in some actors names.

I don't bother. I still buy DVD's and only worry about watching them when I feel the interest in watching them. I don't really see a point in keeping track. There are some movies I've watched hundreds of times. Some that I know by heart. It just doesn't make sense to me to keep track of them.