Register Now
DC

If you could spend a day in any video game universe, which would you choose?

If you could spend a day visiting any video game world, which would you pick and why? Is it the setting itself you gravitate toward, characters you want to spend time with, or something else about it?

That's a good question. Obviously RDR2 would be one of my first picks to go in and spend a day in. But knowing myself, I doubt I would be able to survive in that world for very long. Another game/series would probably be Super Mario Bros. 3 or World. I imagine those would be fun to enter and hang out in for a while. 

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'd say the Horizon ZD/FW world. It's beautiful, fascinating and I could have pet watcher that I'll name Porkchop. C'mon, look at this and tell me you don't want one.

380144156_HorizonZeroDawn_20181126181551.thumb.jpg.9f05dbbd3adaf75bc37eaa3a76c70ca5.jpg

I'd call mine Creaky.

Sorry @DC this topic is now officially hijacked and all about what you would call your pet watcher!

12 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'd say the Horizon ZD/FW world. It's beautiful, fascinating and I could have pet watcher that I'll name Porkchop. C'mon, look at this and tell me you don't want one.

380144156_HorizonZeroDawn_20181126181551.thumb.jpg.9f05dbbd3adaf75bc37eaa3a76c70ca5.jpg

It wouldn't be very cute when it's eyes glow red and it charges at you

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just want to spend 4-7 days around GT 7 environment, driven all the beautiful cars I've purchased in-game. Since I can't afford those cars IRL, let me enjoy them virtually. 

I think that would be cool, but why just a racing game? I'm sure there are games that have raceable cars, where you can do a lot more in the world you're in. Like GTA V for example. You can get a ton of car options in there, and you can also live in that world, experience it. And you'd have all the fun cars you want and then some. Maybe they won't control the same, but I could see it being fun. 

13 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I would think one of the racing games like Twisted metal, just blowing up random cars.

Yeah, but living in that world would probably be chaotic. It would be cool for a while, but the idea that you can't leave your vehicle would probably get boring after awhile. Unless you are able to leave the vehicles, because otherwise I'd think that'd be more hell than fun. 😄 

On 10/9/2022 at 12:19 PM, Empire said:

If I was to spend a day in a game or sim then I would love to get into MSFS2020 and do a long good flight or many flights and see the world and the scenery and fly sky high - that would be the best job in the world people 😉

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just want to spend 4-7 days around GT 7 environment, driven all the beautiful cars I've purchased in-game. Since I can't afford those cars IRL, let me enjoy them virtually. 

So given the choice to spend time in any video game universe you want with thousands of amazing and unique fantasy's to explore and you two would choose to spend time in the reality we actually live in...

giphy.gif.4bdcfd01da470733cd77425085dfe3b2.gif

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

So given the choice to spend time in any video game universe you want with thousands of amazing and unique fantasy's to explore and you two would choose to spend time in the reality we actually live in...

Well, in MSFS you can fly anything that's not from this world 😛 Fly a Halo space aitcraft that you have for MSFS based from Halo games that you can't get in real life hahaha

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, in MSFS you can fly anything that's not from this world 😛 Fly a Halo space aitcraft that you have for MSFS based from Halo games that you can't get in real life hahaha

Then why wouldn't you spend time in the Halo universe instead?

On 10/11/2022 at 7:01 PM, Kane99 said:

I think that would be cool, but why just a racing game? I'm sure there are games that have raceable cars, where you can do a lot more in the world you're in. Like GTA V for example. You can get a ton of car options in there, and you can also live in that world, experience it. And you'd have all the fun cars you want and then some. Maybe they won't control the same, but I could see it being fun. 

The cars in GT7 is very unique, you can't easily see them in GTA V. I never really unlocked good cars playing GTA V. I've unblocked several of those cars playing GT7 and Motorcycle GP 21, I'm just so curious about the racing games more than any other games at the moment. But your point is cool, GTA V is a nice game to explore such kind of virtual experience since I'm not opportune to have those cars at the moment.