Register Now
AJH

We got the Nintendo Switch!

Well, We got the Nintendo Switch for my 7 year old. he loves it ( I knew he would)! 

I have never played one. I love it too. It reminds me of my old Gameboy playing days when I was play Pokemon Red all day as a kid. lol 

Anyone else play their kids games? haha

I have no children (human at least) but I play my Switch all the time. It has a lot of good games. I recently got into horror games like Layers Of Fear, and it's a blast. I'm actually a classic gamer, so I spend more time on my systems from the N64/PS1 era and back. But I also play the shit out of RDR2.

I wish I had a switch as well, but my nephew has one and he has often brought it over to my house to play. I wish I could afford to pick one up myself, because I wouldn't mind a handheld system I can take with me around the house and enjoy. But it'll have to wait one day. 

On 10/11/2022 at 1:03 PM, Kane99 said:

I wish I had a switch as well, but my nephew has one and he has often brought it over to my house to play. I wish I could afford to pick one up myself, because I wouldn't mind a handheld system I can take with me around the house and enjoy. But it'll have to wait one day. 

You can get them for cheap on Craigslist. They're going for half price compared to stores like Walmart quite often. It's where I got my first Switch as my dog ate my first one. Well, not "eat" in the literal sense, but decided that it was a chew toy nonetheless.

I hope you enjoy the purchase! My boyfriend bought me a Switch a couple years ago and me and my kids love it. We play games like Mario Kart together. It's a great console. I played it a lot while streaming when my xbox controller packed up on me and I was without an xbox controller for a few months.  Grateful to have a Switch in times like those!