Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with single/multiplayer modes you prefer as multiplayer?

Phasmophobia is the first that comes to mind for me. You can play it alone, but to me the only way to play that game is with at least one other person because it adds more variety and life to the game. For example, you're less likely to mess with cursed objects in single player because of the risk of dying, and the game ends if all players are dead so you're just going to coin flip if your game will end. At least with others present there's more freedom to have fun with them provided they're still alive.

Left 4 dead 1 and 2 come to mind, mainly because both games are meant to be played with people. You can play alone and with bots as your partners, but I would rather not, since it's no fun to play with the bots. It's not enjoyable to play with the bots, even though they will heal you first over the computer players, but it's not nearly as fun as jumping into a game with the buds. 

I'd also add call of duty games. I usually focus mostly on the multiplayer. I do play the single player, but once done I rarely go back. But there have been times where I'll play cod multiplayer for 2 years or more at depending on the game. I did so for Cod 4 back in the day. Got over 100,000 kills. Fun times. 

On 10/19/2022 at 11:40 PM, Kane99 said:

I'd also add call of duty games. I usually focus mostly on the multiplayer. I do play the single player, but once done I rarely go back. But there have been times where I'll play cod multiplayer for 2 years or more at depending on the game. I did so for Cod 4 back in the day. Got over 100,000 kills. Fun times. 

COD multiplayer is somewhat addictive and the thrill of shooting down another player sitting in the same room with you is epic (if you are playing on mobile).