Register Now
joblessdude

Phone recommendations for playing GTA San Andreas Mobile version?

I have the original version of GTA San Andreas from Play store. I have successfully installed that game and its working on my phone. I have a problem with certain mission. Due to lag and poor response I couldn't complete certain mission in it. I am looking for recommendations for mobile phones to play GTA San Andreas. 

On 10/18/2022 at 6:14 AM, Empire said:

What's your price and what you willing to spend and needs to able to support the OS 😉 I say that people do not need to spend $1500 for a phone just to spend time gaming 😛

So true - I mean the Redmagic 7 gaming phones are like around the $500 mark and they're as powerful as the S22 Ultra which costs closer to $1000.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true - I mean the Redmagic 7 gaming phones are like around the $500 mark and they're as powerful as the S22 Ultra which costs closer to $1000.

I have a Redmi Note Pro 10 that I like that can play good games and only cost me just under $300 😛   - that's a good deal right there

On 10/21/2022 at 12:18 PM, Empire said:

I have a Redmi Note Pro 10 that I like that can play good games and only cost me just under $300 😛   - that's a good deal right there

Redmi devices are the go-to devices when it comes to playing games. I don't understand why some spend a thousand dollars just to get a Samsung phone for gaming.

On 10/24/2022 at 8:50 AM, Ajibusu said:

Redmi devices are the go-to devices when it comes to playing games. I don't understand why some spend a thousand dollars just to get a Samsung phone for gaming.

I agree, the phone isn't a major brand, that means they do not put $500 cap on just to pay the brand of apple 😛 and they have the great specs and hardware that you can get, offers just as more system ram and also great high cameas and whatnot. 

I Rather get something good that's worth the money and at the same time not spending way to much. 

I think most newer phones from the android and apple side would work fine. Maybe even a few phone generations back. You might be able to play it on a budget phone as well. 

How much of a budget do you have? I think most new phones, even budget ones should be able to play it fine. 

I know razer and a few other PC peripheral companies are releasing their own phones, so you may want to look into those. Those will be a lot more expensive though. 

16 hours ago, Empire said:

I agree, the phone isn't a major brand, that means they do not put $500 cap on just to pay the brand of apple 😛 and they have the great specs and hardware that you can get, offers just as more system ram and also great high cameas and whatnot. 

I Rather get something good that's worth the money and at the same time not spending way to much. 

I love saving money when I make gadgets purchases. As long as the one that I am paying for can handle the things that I need to handle, I am pretty ok with it. 

On 10/21/2022 at 6:18 AM, Empire said:

True but maybe he wants a phone that can play games at max resolution without any issues.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

True but what I'm saying that you do not need to spend $1500 or even $800 on a phone that a $300 phone can do the same amount 😉 

Yeah you definitely don't have to pay that much to play San Andreas. San Andreas to my knowledge, should play on most mobile phones. But, that depends on what version it is. If it's the version we've had for the past 10+ years, then yeah it should work on pretty much all phones. But if it's the remastered version, it might not work so good on an older smartphone. But, I don't recall if they made a remastered version of it available for mobile anyway, so it should be fine. 

Now, if you want to play higher intense stuff like a FPS in Fortnite, COD, etc. you may want to upgrade somewhat. But even my cheap phone allows me to play most games.