Register Now
DC

Enter the VGR Pumpkin Carving Contest for a Chance to Win Cash or Points

Getting ready to carve your pumpkin? For a chance to win cash or points, enter the VGR pumpkin carving contest.

To enter, just carve any gaming-related design you want into your pumpkin together with the letters “VGR.” Then, snap a photo to share with us here in this thread by October 30.

All members of the VGR community will then have a chance to vote for the winner.

The first place winner will receive $25 via an Amazon gift card.

All other participants will receive 1,000 points (which can be redeemed via Bid for Rewards) just for taking part in the contest.

If you have any questions about the VGR pumpkin carving contest, you can post them here or PM me.

While you are at it, you will want to drop by our Trick or Treat thread where you can participate daily for a chance to win a trick or a treat! Happy Halloween, everyone!

Just now, Techno said:

Quick question, does it have to be a physical pumpkin, or can I do digital pumpkins?

Good question. At this point the intention is a physical pumpkin, subject to change based on participation rate.

On 10/17/2022 at 12:59 PM, Rain Dew said:

I’m definitely in!!!! This sounds like so much fun!!!

She may be in, but I'm not. Too many bad memories from pumpkins being carved when I was a kid, and also I just don't have the interest. Good luck to everyone. I'm probably expected to be more hopeful for @Rain Dew to win. While I wish her the best of luck, like I said: I'm just not interested.

OK, here's my entry. I've twisted the rules a little bit by having including a piece of paper with my forum handle and the letters VGR in the image rather than carving VGR into the pumpkin mosly because I want the pumpkin to make some sense when displayed outside my house. I hope that will suffice @DC. I also have to give a shout out to my better half that helped me out with this. Anyway, without further a due, here we go.

VGR Pumpkin.jpg

Edited by Shagger