Register Now
Knight Plug

Silent Hill fans can finally rejoice!

I hope there is at least a remastered collection alongside some remake/sequel. The originals never got any good treatment outside of their original hardware, and konoami have actually done GREAT work on their remasters lately. castlevania, Castlevania advance, contra and TMNT collections had a ton of love put into them and it looks like suikoden is getting that treatment too

They attempted a HD collection in 2012, but it sucked. And I doubt they'll be able to remaster them properly as they apparently lost the source for the game's DNA, so to speak, resulting in the fog glitching out. They also had to change the voices for 3 over a copyright issue. Yet 2 has new voices as an option, or you have the option to use the original ones. But not for 3. So that's pretty much on the meh side. 

2012 was a wet fart of a year for the franchise. Downpour sucked. The second movie was an absolute flop. And that PS Vita game they released that autumn was totally stupid. 

Tomorrow better bring prosperity to the hill walkers. That's just what I call fans of the series. We have suffered long enough...

God, see these shite phones for mucking up my punctuation.

Edited by Candy Stick

So it is in fact a Silent Hill 2 remake. Good. This version of Konami making an all new Silent Hill without Hideo Kojima would only have cocked it up. There's still a chance they could cock this up too obviously, but time will tell. It's also a timed PS5 console exclusive, meaning it will be on PC and come to other planforms, likely the XBox S/X, after a year.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.f3068affa209ccf3005bc30a22308d5e.png

Anyway, here's the trailer for those who are interested.

Edited by Shagger

19 hours ago, Shagger said:

So it is in fact a Silent Hill 2 remake. Good. This version of Konami making an all new Silent Hill without Hideo Kojima would only have cocked it up. There's still a chance they could cock this up too obviously, but time will tell. It's also a timed PS5 console exclusive, meaning it will be on PC and come to other planforms, likely the XBox S/X, after a year.

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.f3068affa209ccf3005bc30a22308d5e.png

Anyway, here's the trailer for those who are interested.

I agree Konami making a new Silent Hill would be a nightmare. I mean, we all saw what happened with Metal Gear Survive - What's that you say? You never heard of it? Most Metal Gear fans pretended it didn't exist and for good reason.