Register Now
DC

Sum up 2022

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You're right, it's been a rollercoaster since 2020 and it just keeps getting crazier.

Indeed. It started to feel like it was calming down late 2021-early 2022 then BOOM Russia-Ukraine war followed by the economy going to shit again. This decade really is the gift that keeps on giving...

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

No kidding. The British Prime Minister just resigned. That means in 2022 we would have been lead by at least 3 people.

Yeah - I saw that but just didn't remember to bring it up.

2 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Indeed. It started to feel like it was calming down late 2021-early 2022 then BOOM Russia-Ukraine war followed by the economy going to shit again. This decade really is the gift that keeps on giving...

We have Monkey Pox, Ukraine War, the US entering another recession which will impact economies around the world, the Chinese housing market imploding because of the Evergrande group unable to pay its debts, some other new disease recently found in China. I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of other stuff as well.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:16 AM, Techno said:

Other than a war, quite boring.

A War that's inadvertently crippling multiple economies around the world. Ukraine produces a lot of important minerals and foods for other countries so it's impacting the rest of us as well. Then you have Monkey Pox and some new disease they found in China a few months ago - it's been anything but boring.

There's also been a mass exodus of people leaving the US either for asylum or because they just don't want to deal with our shit anymore. There was a YouTuber named Matthew Santoro who moved from Canada to LA, and only a couple months later he left LA and moved back to Canada. As for myself, I'm trying to get asylum in Canada. I'm tired of the shit going on here. I need some peace in my life. If it doesn't work out with Canada, then I'm going to try Mexico.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There's also been a mass exodus of people leaving the US either for asylum or because they just don't want to deal with our shit anymore. There was a YouTuber named Matthew Santoro who moved from Canada to LA, and only a couple months later he left LA and moved back to Canada. As for myself, I'm trying to get asylum in Canada. I'm tired of the shit going on here. I need some peace in my life. If it doesn't work out with Canada, then I'm going to try Mexico.

WTF is the point then owning guns when you aren’t gonna use it or protect those when it matters?