Register Now
AJH

Best Xbox game in your opinion?

I mean objectively the best is Halo 3. Like that game is a masterclass in the FPS genre.

As for rated T though, there are the forza games. Forza Horizon 5 is a good one. There's also Grounded and Sea Of Thieves, they are great multiplayer games. If your fine with older games there is Morrowind, that game is pretty fun. Halo Infinite is rated teen though so you could go with that one. 

Honestly I would probably say sunset overdrive because it was one of my favorite exclusives for the xbone. I played some halo in the past but never got too invested in the series. As for other Xbox titles, I dont know. Maybe the original Fable and Fable 2. I did like Halo 2 as well, but I only played that at a LAN party for a weekend. 

Gears of war 1.. the only good gears of war purely because of the lobby system. I met 100’s of people from across the globe and had hours of laughs and crazy times with complete strangers who ended up becoming friends.. when they changed the lobby system in gears 2 and beyond, the game died for me but WHAT a couple of years it was. Awesome while it lasted and nothing has ever come close with regards to actually meeting new friends online

On 10/20/2022 at 8:05 PM, Techno said:

I mean objectively the best is Halo 3. Like that game is a masterclass in the FPS genre.

As for rated T though, there are the forza games. Forza Horizon 5 is a good one. There's also Grounded and Sea Of Thieves, they are great multiplayer games. If your fine with older games there is Morrowind, that game is pretty fun. Halo Infinite is rated teen though so you could go with that one. 

Forza Horizon 5 tops the list for me. I am addicted to playing racing games and that game is one that made me play on my Xbox console most times.

As soon as I saw the title of this thread only one game instantly popped into my head, and I would guess it's one that pops into many heads when asked what the best Xbox game is in their opinion.

The best Xbox game I would have to say is Halo 3 hands down. It was a game I thoroughly enjoyed and spent a very long time playing it after it was released and even now I have so many memories from those games and the friends I made playing that game.

In terms of Xbox games for teens that are the best, I would definitely have to say the Forza Horizon or Forza Motorsport series for teens. You cannot go wrong at all with any of those games and there is so much to do on those games so no worry of them getting easily bored and have nothing to do on it.

On 10/29/2022 at 12:31 AM, Shortie said:

The best Xbox game I would have to say is Halo 3 hands down. It was a game I thoroughly enjoyed and spent a very long time playing it after it was released and even now I have so many memories from those games and the friends I made playing that game.

In terms of Xbox games for teens that are the best, I would definitely have to say the Forza Horizon or Forza Motorsport series for teens. You cannot go wrong at all with any of those games and there is so much to do on those games so no worry of them getting easily bored and have nothing to do on it.

The Halo series was a good one for most part I remember playing Halo 3 and halo wars 2 :Awakening on xbox.

The Forza horizon game is also my favorite though I played it more on PlayStation than Xbox.

Edited by Justin11