Register Now
Techno

Lego Games

I have mostly played the LEGO Batman games in the past. I maybe played one of the star wars LEGO games as well, but it was briefly. I think they're fun and competent games. I wouldn't go crazy over a new release or anything, but I may consider checking it out when it goes on sale. 

I'm sure I played some of the LEGO games from back in the 90s as well, but I forget most of them. 

Yes, I have played quite a lot of Lego Games such as Harry Potter and also Lego Movie. One of my youngest sons absolutely loves the Lego games and has played pretty much most of them and still tends to go back and play through them when he wants to and always seems to enjoy them each time he plays.

One memory that really does stick out to me when it comes to a Lego game was when I played co-op with my son on Lego Movie. We spent hours on that specific Lego game completing everything and collecting everything. It was a lot of fun, and my son really did enjoy working together on it to complete everything.

Yes, they certainly affected my childhood! Off the top of my head, here are the ones I had:

- LEGO Island

- LEGO Chess

- LEGO Racers

- LEGO Rock Raiders

- Legoland

- LEGO Stunt Rally

- LEGO Alpha Team

- LEGO Racers 2

- Football Mania

- Bionicle Heroes

Of these, LEGO Racers was probably the most successful of the bunch: I still play it occasionally now, over 20 years later. But I think Legoland also helped me get into Roller Coaster Tycoon a bit further down the line!

On 11/9/2022 at 11:37 PM, Kyng said:

Yes, they certainly affected my childhood! Off the top of my head, here are the ones I had:

- LEGO Island

- LEGO Chess

- LEGO Racers

- LEGO Rock Raiders

- Legoland

- LEGO Stunt Rally

- LEGO Alpha Team

- LEGO Racers 2

- Football Mania

- Bionicle Heroes

Of these, LEGO Racers was probably the most successful of the bunch: I still play it occasionally now, over 20 years later. But I think Legoland also helped me get into Roller Coaster Tycoon a bit further down the line!

That's a really interesting array of Lego games though I loved them as a kid but I wasn't this big a fan.

Do you still have all of those Lego games available or you let go of them along the line.