Register Now
BlazeNinja22

When making videos, what is the best platform to install Gacha Club?

6s7vKMtSIakLnaegLtD-ppJszzl_hkt1swFIU8C6

Some of you might not know about Gacha Club, a character-making game developed by Lunime, a studio led by Lucas Lee, or Luni for short. It's available for Android and iOS devices, as well as for PC (the official PC version is outdated and incomplete, so it's better to use an emulator like BlueStacks 5). It has a similar anime-esque style to Lunime's previous games, like Gacha Life, Pocket Chibi, Gacha Studio, etc., but the more recent the game is, the more content and customization it has, and Gacha Club is currently sort of the epitome of all that.

Many people use Gacha Club to make YouTube channels, and I have one which is currently dead, and I'm thinking about bringing it back, with new and improved content. It's probably more practical and less laggy on my phone, but my video editing program is in my PC. The game doesn't have cloud saving for characters (or anything really), so where should I have Gacha Club installed?

I think I found a way to record the game on your PC whilst running the game on you phone. I found a program called APowerMirror that can mirror you phone screen onto your PC. Them it's simple case of recording you PC screen using capture software. I've just tried tried this using the aforementioned ApowerMirror and OBS to capture the footage and it works.

If you have an iPhone, you may want to check out Elgato's Screen Link app. I haven't used it, but it looks like you can connect that through OBS as well. And may give you a bit more options on production. Sadly I don't think it's available for Android, though I thought I read somewhere they did. 

Other than that, I think most screen mirror apps would work. I know of Miracast(Android) is what I used with my Windows PC. But that was to mirror my PC to my TV. But it should work with phones to PC as well. 

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

I think I found a way to record the game on your PC whilst running the game on you phone. I found a program called APowerMirror that can mirror you phone screen onto your PC. Them it's simple case of recording you PC screen using capture software. I've just tried tried this using the aforementioned ApowerMirror and OBS to capture the footage and it works.

I wasn't talking about recording the gameplay, but that's still useful, thanks. I meant videos made of many screenshots in Studio Mode, like animations or just some sort of vlogs.

2 hours ago, Empire said:

i have Bluestacks, and it is completely safe. i use it to make all of the gacha club stuff i make, and sometimes download other apps on it too.

I've already tried BlueStacks, but I don't have a gaming PC with 40 megabytes of memory or whatever. So it lagged quite often.

2 hours ago, BlazeNinja22 said:

I've already tried BlueStacks, but I don't have a gaming PC with 40 megabytes of memory or whatever. So it lagged quite often.

40mb of memory (Random Access Memory to be precise) would be "not bad" for band new computer in 1998. I'm not trying to make fun of you, I just thought it was kind of funny 😂.

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

40mb of memory (Random Access Memory to be precise) would be "not bad" for band new computer in 1998. I'm not trying to make fun of you, I just thought it was kind of funny 😂.

Fine, I meant I don't have one of the expensive computers every streamer has.

If this would be helpful for your needs and since it sounds like you are searching for a kind video editing app that could do various functions and not lag on your device I would recommend capcut it's really good for video editing in which ever format  you might want it to be in.

On 10/28/2022 at 2:32 PM, BlazeNinja22 said:

You can always get more storage you know, External in my case to play into via USB. Doesn't need much to do it, even an old Laptop XD

On 10/30/2022 at 12:38 PM, Empire said:

You can always get more storage you know, External in my case to play into via USB. Doesn't need much to do it, even an old Laptop XD

External storage usually does the magic and you can conveniently move your files there to give enough room for your work and avoid having a lag due to over stretching you internal memory capacity.

On 10/28/2022 at 10:53 AM, BlazeNinja22 said:

Fine, I meant I don't have one of the expensive computers every streamer has.

Does your PC at least have a graphics card? You don't have to start off with a super expensive computer, I've known of people who started gaming Youtube channels using a low-specced gaming laptop and then upgraded as they went along. There's a guy called Sneakytashi that I used to play Lords Mobile with and that's how he started out about 5 years ago.

On 11/16/2022 at 5:36 AM, killamch89 said:

Does your PC at least have a graphics card? You don't have to start off with a super expensive computer, I've known of people who started gaming Youtube channels using a low-specced gaming laptop and then upgraded as they went along. There's a guy called Sneakytashi that I used to play Lords Mobile with and that's how he started out about 5 years ago.

That's true though, just start with your favorite PC game at the moment and with little editing you would be able to come up with some really interesting video game content.