Register Now
Tonberry

Rate the Video Game Song!

On 12/5/2022 at 2:40 AM, Crazycrab said:

As I'm sure will come a shock to absolutely no one given my history of posts here... The fucking song rocks and gets a 10/10.  I especially like the cover version form FamilyJules:

I'd like to step away from my comfort zone of RPG's for a bit and post something from one of the most off beat, slick and cool franchises of all time.  Pull my Devil Trigger bitch!  (Plus a cover from Little V)

6/10 - It's alright, but not something I'd listen to regularly I don't think. But it lends itself good to the corny ironic coolness of DMC no doubt!

Here's one that always gets me real hyped, from one of my favourite SF characters:

On 12/12/2022 at 2:30 PM, Tonberry said:

6/10 - It's alright, but not something I'd listen to regularly I don't think. But it lends itself good to the corny ironic coolness of DMC no doubt!

Here's one that always gets me real hyped, from one of my favourite SF characters:

5/10

It's not bad, but there is something about the "original" Street Fighter 2 soundtrack that hypes me up so mutch more, it's iconic.  it might only be nostalgia but that's how I feel.

Well, It's kind of hard to believe that nobody has posted this yet.  It's possibly the most recognisable and iconic game soundtracks of all time.  It's possibly the most famous game of all time.... On the 11th day of the 11th month on the 11th year of this millennium was released a game that changed everything!  On that day the Dovahkiin rose to give gaming a permanent space in modern culture.

So I present several versions of the call of the one they call Dovahkiin.. DRAGONBORN!!!!!

Edited by Crazycrab

On 1/14/2023 at 2:34 AM, Crazycrab said:

5/10

It's not bad, but there is something about the "original" Street Fighter 2 soundtrack that hypes me up so mutch more, it's iconic.  it might only be nostalgia but that's how I feel.

Well, It's kind of hard to believe that nobody has posted this yet.  It's possibly the most recognisable and iconic game soundtracks of all time.  It's possibly the most famous game of all time.... On the 11th day of the 11th month on the 11th year of this millennium was released a game that changed everything!  On that day the Dovahkiin rose to give gaming a permanent space in modern culture.

So I present several versions of the call of the one they call Dovahkiin.. DRAGONBORN!!!!!

8/10

The Skyrim theme is great, but I personally prefer the version from Morrowind! It doesn't have as much narrative but I like the mysterious "sunrise" kind of feel it has.

This isn't Morrowind haha, it would be boring of me to link something so similar, but I recently delved back into this game after not really giving it a chance when it released on Wii U and have had a blast so far, so much cool music! Especially love how this one sort of evolves and lets every instrument have its own time to shine.

On 1/22/2023 at 5:17 PM, killamch89 said:

Yep, it sounds pretty good - a good beat to have when going into battle. I'd give it a 9/10 as well.

You seem to have misunderstood what this is about.  You need to post something from a video game for the next person to react to you muppet!

On that note:

Edited by Crazycrab