Register Now
DC

Flirting

Flirt: A person who is innocently overly friendly, especially the type of friendliness that is interpreted as seduction.

Questions:

1. Do you flirt with other people either online or IRL, or perhaps both?

2. Has your flirting ever been taken seriously where the person actually thought you wanted to be with them?

3. Is it okay to flirt with other people while you're in a committed relationship?

1 minute ago, DC said:

Flirt: A person who is innocently overly friendly, especially the type of friendliness that is interpreted as seduction.

Questions:

2. Has your flirting ever been taken seriously where the person actually thought you wanted to be with them?

3. Is it okay to flirt with other people while you're in a committed relationship?

1. Yes

2. Nope, everyone there knew it was jokingly

3. It all depends on the partner. Although I wouldn't recommend doing it until you and your significant other know each other enough to be able to trust each other.

No I do not. I'm simply not interested.

A few times. However, that was a long time ago.

Absolutely not. You're in a COMMITTED relationship for a reason. If you're wanting to do that kind of shit with other people, it's NOT a committed relationship and not to be taken as such in any way at any time.

1) I occasionally do it and it's usually in real life. I don't really flirt with people online unless I know them personally in real life.

2) Yes - I have natural charisma and it tends to be both a blessing and a curse.

3) Nope - if you're in a committed relationship where the premise is to be exclusive, you shouldn't be flirting with anyone else but your partner.

1) Definitely not... I've always been horrible at flirting. (The only relationships I've ever had, including my current one, were where she made the first move)

2) No, and I'm similarly horrible at picking up on whether or not someone else is flirting with me. 

3) Absolutely not. I can't imagine even *wanting* to flirt with anybody other than my current partner!

1. Yes, I flirt with people (at least I try to), but only online. In real life I am very shy.
2. Many girls do not want to take me seriously. Many don't like me much for various reasons. There were both very stupid and weighty. So I think that no. 
3. definitely not.

1) depends on the mood ‘hence’ flirt

2) redundant…every child is born of taking flirts seriously 

3) Hell no. There are no reasons to flirt when you are taken. Unless you don’t want to burn bridges because you aren’t stable in a relationship. Fuck that groupy wife exchange shit.
Well.,,,if she were Adriana Lima…bye bye ring

No, I’m loyal 

If only cheese was too! Fuck cheese LOL inside joke

On 11/8/2022 at 12:01 AM, Maxxx17 said:

1. Yes, I flirt with people (at least I try to), but only online. In real life I am very shy.
2. Many girls do not want to take me seriously. Many don't like me much for various reasons. There were both very stupid and weighty. So I think that no. 
3. definitely not.

For example, one girl didn't want to go out with me because I have small genitals, even though we didn't even have intercourse. Someone told her that. I even thought about enlarging my genitals with a pump, which I found on one moderator edit: hyperlink removed. But then I decided that was total bullshit.

Edited by Shagger

On 11/8/2022 at 5:15 AM, Maxxx17 said:

For example, one girl didn't want to go out with me because I have small genitals, even though we didn't even have intercourse. Someone told her that. I even thought about enlarging my genitals with a pump, which I found on one moderator edit: hyperlink removed. But then I decided that was total bullshit.

You just have to work with what you got - with everything in life, you can make a perceived weakness into an absolute weapon.

On 10/30/2022 at 11:31 PM, DC said:

Questions:

1. I used to flirt when I was younger IRL as did many of my friends when we were in school
2. The flirting did get taken seriously at one point and letting them down was not easy. 
3. I would say that it is not okay to flirt with someone if you are in a committed relationship.

No, I don't flirt with other people either online or in real life. Flirting feels like buttering to me. I'm someone who is very straightforward. If I love someone, I tell them directly.

No, my flirting has never been taken to the extent that someone thought I wanted to be with them because I've never done it in the first place.

I feel it's not good to flirt with others while you are in a committed relationship. It makes the partner feel insecure about themselves. They might doubt themselves thinking maybe their love and care is not enough for their partner.

I don't really flirt or try and date any longer. I feel like I've wasted more time on trying to pursue the opposite sex than work on my self or keep myself entertained to the point I don't feel I need a SO.

When I actually did flirt or try and pursue a relationship, I don't think I was ever taken seriously.

I don't think flirting with others when you're in a committed relationship is that good of an idea. The love of your life should be your SO and flirting with other people makes it seem like you have a similar interest in love for them, which could lead to cheating.