Register Now
Techno

Worst Game Of 2022?

I can't think of anything from 2022 that I was able to play that I thought would be considered worst of the year. I've mostly played older games for the most part. Saints Row might be considered one of the worst, but from what I hear, it's more mediocre than bad. 

The worst game I played was lawnmower simulator. I couldn't get into it, it was more complex than the other sims I played. Maybe not the worst of 2022, but the worst I played personally. 

On 11/9/2022 at 1:15 PM, Empire said:

I have played crap to unfinnshed game 

BUT THIS

I feel the saints row franchise is a pretty interesting one though I didn't get to play this particular edition but from what the YouTuber said then it sounds really bad.

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I feel the saints row franchise is a pretty interesting one though I didn't get to play this particular edition but from what the YouTuber said then it sounds really bad.

It's crap, I mean they like wanted to get the game out to get there money or title out there and yet they get pooped crap game. 

23 minutes ago, Empire said:

It's crap, I mean they like wanted to get the game out to get there money or title out there and yet they get pooped crap game. 

That's definitely below standard, I would Expect them to take more time to develop their next game I heard volition and deep silver already has the next one in development.

2022 has been a year that has pretty much flown by and as much as we have had so many games come out in that time, there are only a handful that I have tried myself and have actually played that I can comment on. Crossfire X which was a free to play game released earlier this year was a game I was really interested in, and I played it on launch, as much as it was a fun game, I really feel like the game needed a lot of work and I haven't actually gone back to it at all since my first initial play when it was launched. When I think about it, I haven't even heard anything regarding any updates on it either, so I am wondering if it's just been left in the state, it was in or if they just gave up on it. 

12 hours ago, Shortie said:

2022 has been a year that has pretty much flown by and as much as we have had so many games come out in that time, there are only a handful that I have tried myself and have actually played that I can comment on. Crossfire X which was a free to play game released earlier this year was a game I was really interested in, and I played it on launch, as much as it was a fun game, I really feel like the game needed a lot of work and I haven't actually gone back to it at all since my first initial play when it was launched. When I think about it, I haven't even heard anything regarding any updates on it either, so I am wondering if it's just been left in the state, it was in or if they just gave up on it. 

I heard any the release of cross fire X but I didn't pay any attention to it, I would check it out I really need to have a first hand experience of it though I heard it gave less than what most fans expected.

You said exactly what I've been saying about this game. Everything about it feels outdated and near to broken. It's like Saints Row 3 with more amount of issues. And the people that make an attempt to defend it just have excuses and are just being dismissive to the problems in Saints Row 2022.