Register Now
DC

Best value you ever got buying a digital game on sale

Best sales I ever had were probably services like Humble bundle where you get a ton of games for a small price. Yeah some of the games may be cheap already, but there are some nice discounted games in the mix sometimes. As well, they also give you addition things like coupons, or codes to free trials and all that. 

The best deal aside from that, was probably getting a game for like $1 during one of the sales. I can't say I've gotten a better deal than that yet. 

I had many good deals in my time, In fact I go and get the best of the best before buying. battlefield 2042 just came out and I was able to get a $20 discount 🙂 on Epic 😉 I had a code that I never used and it was perfect time. Same for farming simulator 22, I pre-order and got $10 off from them.

I remember buying the old FSX for $5 and have over 1800 hours on the game LOL

I once bought GTA V for £5 (roughly $6) from a store where I live. Being that GTA IV wasn't a game I fully enjoyed I was reluctant to spend a huge amount on GTA V if I am honest and I waited until it was at a great price. Being that I also had a £5 voucher as well for the store I purchased it from, I never paid anything out of pocket for the game. I mainly got it due to the fact I had seen people playing the online side of things and I got interested. I haven't played it as much as I thought I would to be honest, so I am glad it didn't cost me much out of pocket. My eldest son though has played the heck out of it so that was a bargain. 

On 11/17/2022 at 4:27 AM, killamch89 said:

Yep - I was so happy when I got it as well. It stayed at $60 for the first two years after initial release.

Maybe at The time they were doing a discount and you were so lucky to be among the people to get the discount .

I have experienced same but mine was when i got the PlayStation 4 Console but I was kinda gifted it because the person just asked to pay whatever I can and take the console.